PDA

View Full Version : Livestock available for pickup in Calgary

Bob I
05-26-2003, 04:57 PM
Due to my being away for extended periods I am offering the following livestock for inexpensive adoption..
One very well behaved Lemonpeel
One Biclor Blenny
Two Green Chromis
Two Ocellaris clowns (in my possesion 3.5 years)
One LTA
Two yellowtail Damsels
One Royal Grama
One Six line Wrasse
Four Cleaner Shrimp

Nimerous soft corals and a couple of Stony and LPS corals.

The target date for the fish is August. When the livestock is gone I will be selling the equipment for housing things and maintenance.

In other words if you have tanks not quite ready, you can reserve the livestock, and I can hold it until August.

Quinn
05-26-2003, 05:32 PM
sent a PM.

edit - so people know what might be taken, i am interested in the cleaner shrimps, bicolour blenny and a tomato clown that isn't listed. i also wouldn't mind the gramma, but if someone else wants it, they should feel free to take it.

Canadian Man
05-26-2003, 06:19 PM
I'll take the 2 chromis from you bob if quinn dosent.

AJ_77
05-26-2003, 06:20 PM
Bob, I'll be happy to take your zoanthids. And the fish I PM'd you about as well. And a few snails would be great, if they are available.

<edit: I am enquiring about the Lemonpeel. Good idea, Quinn, to let people know what may still be left.>

Thanks,

Tau2301
05-26-2003, 10:32 PM
I would like to help you out Bob, but everthing seems to be taken.

I would like the following if the interested party changes their mind.

Royal Grama
Six line Wrasse
Cleaner Shrimp

Some differnet coloured Zoos - orange perhaps.

Quinn
05-26-2003, 10:37 PM
tau you can most certainly have dibs on the gramma - but i'd really like those shrimps :confused:

Tau2301
05-27-2003, 12:20 AM
Sounds good...

What does Bob have to say?

Anything left or should I just PM AJ_77.

AJ_77
05-27-2003, 12:55 AM
Kim, some of Bob's colourful zoos are ones that I have already. He has some nice smaller pieces. It's his mother colony that interests me...

It looks like you're the first to speak up for the 6-Line.

Bob I
05-27-2003, 01:12 AM
At this point Ross has spoken for all the livestock. I expect to be keeping only the 20, so some corals will become available when the fish are gone, and I downsize. I will update when the fish have left.

Tau2301
05-27-2003, 03:36 AM
The fish is not that important. In fact my son Steven thought I shouldn't get it - so all is well that ends well.

I am still interested in some colourful Zoos. maybe AJ and I can strike a deal later.