PDA

View Full Version : FS: 55 gallon setup with everything needed to run!

t_hac
01-28-2009, 05:31 AM
here is what i have forsale!

its a complete all glass 55 gallon aquarium the tank measures 4ft by 13.5 inches and 20 inches tall, its a very large aquarium... it has no big scrathces and no cracks at all... also all of the seals are in great condition!

it will come with a stand that has storage underneath for a filter and air pump etc etc and looks good too!

heres what else it comes with...
everything is no less than a year old! and in great condition!

-Rena Xp2 Canister filter
-Marineland visi-therm Stealth submersible heater 200watt
-Tetra air whisper air pump 60, VERY QUIET
-2 15 inch 15 watt aquaglow lights built into individual hoods with lids!
- lots of gravel for the substrate(different colors, black, black/blue, mixed colors, and a sandish small grain gravel!)
-aquarium decor.. fake plants x3, and 8 good size rocks for rockwork
- also comes with airstones and tubing for the airpump and valves for adjusting
- comes with a background if you want to use it... black on one side and light blue on the other

(if interested in doing a reef tank i can include a different light(reef tanks need extremly high powerd lights for coral and such so the lights are pricey.. i have a mint condition one Current T5 nova extreme pro.. 6 bulb (3 actinics and 3 10,000k bulbs) with a total of 324watts) will be included for an extra of $300which is a steal!!!!! they are 600 +taxes new and i only used it for 2 months!!!!!!) will sell individually for $350 OBO!!!

here are some pics
If you want pics and specs of any of the equipment just search it on google!

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb54/t_hac/IMG_0088.jpg
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb54/t_hac/IMG_0096.jpg

have most of the boxes for everything and instructions!,everything works great and is all ready to go just add water and fish... can be used for either salt water or freshwater

will let it go for $275-$225OBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or $550 with the reef light!

i can drive and meet halfway... i live in surrey.. PM ME!

new but handy
01-28-2009, 05:43 AM
oops sorry my computer gimped up didn't even mean to talk on here.
good luck selling your stuff!