PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have any enkmat in Calgary?

Frenchie
01-27-2009, 04:38 PM
Im looking at doing the mesh mod to my sedra 9000. Does anyone have any extra enkmat to sell in Calgary?

Let me know,

Rene

xtreme
01-27-2009, 05:20 PM
I'd be in for some as well if someone locally has some. Let me know if you find any.

Thanks.

parkinsn
01-27-2009, 07:20 PM
i'd be in for some as well if someone locally has some. Let me know if you find any.

Thanks.

+1

Phanman
01-27-2009, 07:57 PM
if you guys do a group buy, id be in.

Delphinus
01-27-2009, 11:12 PM
Weren't you asking me for some 2-3 months ago? Did we not connect? I don't remember. I have a tiny bit left. Not really sure if I have enough to make all 4 of you's happy but maybe if you're OK with *just* enough to to meet your needs then there's probably enough. Here's the catch, you can't come get any until next week because I'm not around. :p

It costs about $30 for a 2 yard length at aquaticeco.com (http://www.aquaticeco.com/subcategories/3107/Enkamat-Nylon/pf4/0 ) and about maybe $30 more for shipping (be sure to specify USPS for shipping, otherwise expect a $50 brokerage fee from UPS on top of the whatever the default cost is for shipping).

You can also buy a 12" square from premiumaquatics.com for about $5. Or check ebay, usually lots of it on there.

I have no use for the stuff as I no longer have a meshwheel skimmer so you're welcome to what I have, cost will be "come with a double-double". So anyhow, there are a couple options for y'all. :)