PDA

View Full Version : Michika's Food - Group Order

phillybean
01-26-2009, 06:48 AM
Looks like Michika is doing another batch of fish food. I bought two bags last time and with-out a doubt it was the best food I've ever had and all my fish, including my fussy CBB loved it.

Who's in for it? $10 / bag.

michika
01-26-2009, 01:23 PM
Don't forget you have following options for your bags, please specify:
1) Garlic w/nori
2) No garlic, w/nori
3) Garlic w/o nori
4) No garlic w/o nori

Captainhemo
01-29-2009, 11:05 PM
When does this order have to be in by?

phillybean
01-30-2009, 07:39 AM
Im not sure. Michika can you let us know?

I'd love a couple bags but there seems to be a lack of interest. I'm not sure shipping is worth it for one or two people :(

mseepman
01-30-2009, 06:11 PM
I would probably be in for a bag...but need to know timing as well.

michika
01-30-2009, 06:49 PM
Last day to get your order in and pay by is next week Thursday, February 5th. I will be making some extra to have on hand, but I don't know how much, or which types I will have available.

Captainhemo
01-30-2009, 08:10 PM
Greyhound shipping is pretty cheap., even if it's only 2 or 3 of us, the cost won't be too bad.

phillybean
01-31-2009, 06:49 PM
K, well I will take

Three bags with Garlic & Nori

Starry
01-31-2009, 10:37 PM
ill take 2 of the same

Captainhemo
02-02-2009, 09:15 PM
I'll be in for 2, 1 with garlic and nori, 1 garlic no noril. I'll send payment to Michiika by Thurs.
Michika, can youo PM your paypal address again, I don';t think I have it any longer

-jay

michika
02-03-2009, 12:51 AM
REMOVED

Please put your Canreef name, and what you're ordering in the comments!

mseepman
02-03-2009, 04:27 AM
Okay I'll take two bags of garlic w/o nori. I'll paypal you right away.

michika
02-03-2009, 04:37 AM
In case you are curious here (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=48268) is the link for the Calgary order.

phillybean
02-04-2009, 12:50 AM
Catherine,

How would you like payment for this? Should each of us pay you or should everyone pay me and I send it all to you?

For shipping, I'm guessing throwing it on the greyhound is best and I can pick it up at the depot.

mseepman
02-04-2009, 03:18 AM
Hey Phil, I already sent her the money on Paypal for 2 bags.

Captainhemo
02-04-2009, 11:26 PM
Payment sent for :

1 garlic w nori
1 garllic w/o nori

michika
02-04-2009, 11:30 PM
You know what guys, I am about ready to flat out give up on all of this.

I was the recipient of a threatening PM today over this food. I just want to clairify a few things:

1) I make no money on this what so ever, most times I loose out significantly after I factor in my time. The money given covers the food and bags thats it.

2) This is not for human consumption

3) I started doing this to help other people out. You can't just make a single bag of food, you'd have an a lot of left over wasted product. I just wanted to help out, thats all.

4) At this point I'll probably just refund everyone their money and never make food again. I am tired of trying to help people out by splitting the costs and volunteering my time. However this is probably the end of that.

phillybean
02-05-2009, 12:13 AM
Wow, sorry to hear about that. I sent payment today, if you decide not to make it you can send it back.

Not only is making the food time consuming, waiting for people to pick it up, shipping it, dropped it off etc. is also a pain. IMO you SHOULD make some profit off this.

Also, who the heck wanted to eat it?!?

Captainhemo
02-05-2009, 07:21 PM
Wow, sorry to hear about that. I sent payment today, if you decide not to make it you can send it back.

Not only is making the food time consuming, waiting for people to pick it up, shipping it, dropped it off etc. is also a pain. IMO you SHOULD make some profit off this.

Also, who the heck wanted to eat it?!?

I agree 100%. Why would anyone be bitching about such a helpful service/product . Unreal... Granted I don't knw exactly what the letter said but if you are actually eating this stuff, may I suggest , USE YOUR BRAIN.... no fish food is made for human consumption,. save the $10 and go buy a couple burgers....you can probably get 3 Fillet-O-Fish at MD"s for the $10 man

Just so you know Catherine, your efforts really were appreciated.

michika
02-05-2009, 07:37 PM
The details are in the Calgary thread.

I've refunded everyone's money to them, and I'll keep you all posted on my next choice about where I want to take this. If there is a demand I'd be more then happy to post up the little details that come with making homemade food in the mean time.