PDA

View Full Version : FS Fish in Kamloops

wolf_bluejay
01-26-2009, 04:33 AM
OK, ok I know I'm going to get yelled at for the "for a friend" sale. However, with this one the plan is that I am going to be bringing all the fish into town as The tank they are in is getting shut down and quickly.
S

I was going to move the fish today -- but a 4 hour power outage due to a blown main breaker has the fish in a bit of a stressed state. I really didn't want to move them until they are a bit happier in a few days

So, As some of these guys are on the bigger size -- and might not get along all that well with my current fish, I was hoping to setup buyers before I do any shuffling around, of even make arangements to have the fish picked up directly from the current owner.

I'll see if I can get pictures up later (as soon as I figure out how to download them from my phone). But the tank is in need of a good cleaning
These are the best I could get at the time, as I Just cleared out a bunch of live rock.
This one you can see the unicorn in the back
http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg4/wolf_bluejay/0125091533b.jpg

Not bad shot of the sailfin

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg4/wolf_bluejay/0125091533a.jpg

Anywho the fish

1 5-6" salfin tank
1 5-6" unicorn tang !!!*** this might be a mis-identification by the current owner
After looking at a few picks it looks MUCH more like a Blue spot vlamingii Tang
1 3" chocolate tang
1 3" brown with orange fins (don't know what it is called) tang
3 3" chromis
1 1" damsel
I tuxedo urchin
1 really large long tentacled anemone (about 12-15" when fully open)

Again, quick sale and open to offers.

tgoeujon
01-26-2009, 04:39 AM
i want the sailfin and the orange finned one, find me a price
please and thank you

Trevor

Gools
01-26-2009, 04:44 AM
I'm interested in the Unicorn tang but am looking for a certain one, is it possible to get a pic?
Thanks

wolf_bluejay
01-26-2009, 05:37 AM
I'm interested in the Unicorn tang but am looking for a certain one, is it possible to get a pic?
Thanks

The not so good pic is up, it is the one in the back -- you can't see it very well in the pick -- but his/she is grey/blue with tiny blue spots the side, and not much of a horn yet.