PDA

View Full Version : Angel with coco worm

Starry
01-24-2009, 05:02 AM
Anyone know if these can be kept together? looking at getting either a coral beauty or a cherub, but dont wanna sacrifice my coco.

Also, do dwarf angels eat sponges? (have a pesky white sponge thats starting to annoy me)

Keri
01-24-2009, 07:16 AM
I have a lot of hitchhiker feather dusters (dime to nickel sized) that my coral beauty doesn't touch, but I don't have cocoworms in particular.

I see him picking at the rock all day, he may or may not be eating sponge. Most of the sponges in my tank live under and between the rocks where they aren't reachable so I don't know if that means that he gets the reachable ones before they get big or they just don't grow in those areas *shrug*

Dunno if that helps but that's my experience!! :)

Trigger Man
01-26-2009, 07:24 PM
I've got a Flame and Scribbled Angel and they don't harm my coco worm or giant feather dusters. In the past I also had a Queen, Majestic, Emperor with my worms and had not problems (it was my zoas that took the damage).

reefy
01-26-2009, 07:57 PM
I have an Regal,Emperor and a bellus angels on my tank that has 2 coco 1 huge hawaii feather duster with no problem and yes all of them nip on my carrot sponge "who cares" hehe