PDA

View Full Version : Hello old fishy friends

Neil
01-22-2009, 03:42 AM
If some of you remember me, i just wanted to drop a line and say hello. Im back in BC (where i belong) and still have yet to set anything up tank wise. I had to sell off everything during the move. WELL, now im looking to slowly get back into things. I am putting my feelers out for a 90 gallon drilled tank. I dont need a full set up or anything as i have little dough. Just looking for a decent deal and if anything comes up perhaps just keep me in mind. Thanks everyone.

Pan
01-22-2009, 03:57 AM
If some of you remember me, i just wanted to drop a line and say hello. Im back in BC (where i belong) and still have yet to set anything up tank wise. I had to sell off everything during the move. WELL, now im looking to slowly get back into things. I am putting my feelers out for a 90 gallon drilled tank. I dont need a full set up or anything as i have little dough. Just looking for a decent deal and if anything comes up perhaps just keep me in mind. Thanks everyone.

I would just like to add that B.C. is where we all belong....the island is mine...you guys can have the rest :)
Oh yeah...welcome back to "it" :)

Delphinus
01-22-2009, 04:02 AM
Hey Neil, welcome back to Canreef :)

Neil
01-23-2009, 02:11 AM
Hey Neil, welcome back to Canreef :)

Thanks Tony, ever put water in the monster in your basement? or else get everything developed?

Delphinus
01-23-2009, 04:37 AM
Not yet. :redface: But pretty close now!! I should have some updates for my build thread shortly.

Neil
01-24-2009, 01:05 AM
Not yet. :redface: But pretty close now!! I should have some updates for my build thread shortly.

well- dont they say nothing happens too fast in this hobby?