PDA

View Full Version : Island Group Order - zoas from Wicked Frags?

traco
01-21-2009, 04:10 AM
After seeing pics of the zoas Wicked Frags just got in, I'd like to get one or two or .... Anyone else interested in anything? I'm halfway between Victoria and Nanaimo so could do pickup for people in Victoria? Will be a couple of weeks still before ready to be shipped.

Soooo, anyone interested?

Chaloupa
01-21-2009, 04:33 AM
Hey Barb..I might be in for a couple of Paly's.....if someone (Shelley this is where you pipe up!) could hold them for me for a short bit (this one would be much shorter than the shrooms Shell!)

don.ald
01-21-2009, 04:34 AM
i,m interested!!
count me in

Borderjumper
01-21-2009, 04:49 AM
Hey Barb..I might be in for a couple of Paly's.....if someone (Shelley this is where you pipe up!) could hold them for me for a short bit (this one would be much shorter than the shrooms Shell!)

Uh hum... did I see my name? Of course I will keep them for you, I dont mind.. the shrooms will be big enough to frag soon anyway:twised: Someone would have to grab them from Barb and get them to me tho... Rick, this is where you pipe up :mrgreen:

I would be in for two or so.

tlo
01-21-2009, 05:38 AM
I'm in!

Cameron
01-21-2009, 06:30 AM
I'm in.

don.ald
01-21-2009, 01:35 PM
Uh hum... did I see my name? Of course I will keep them for you, I dont mind.. the shrooms will be big enough to frag soon anyway:twised: Someone would have to grab them from Barb and get them to me tho... Rick, this is where you pipe up :mrgreen:

I would be in for two or so.

i,m good at grabbing things:mrgreen:

christyf5
01-22-2009, 12:16 AM
I'd be interested in getting in on this as well :biggrin:

PoonTang
01-22-2009, 02:28 AM
Oh good does this mean that all of you people will be thinning out your SPS's now?

don.ald
01-22-2009, 02:43 AM
Oh good does this mean that all of you people will be thinning out your SPS's now?

not so lucky--the next group buy will simply be larger aquariums

traco
01-22-2009, 02:54 AM
Sent an email to Dave saying we've got six so far (now 7), so will let you guys know. So reading the last group buy to the Island, it was UPS who shipped. Let's hope we don't have to sweat like Sarah did waiting for the order to arrive. lol Maybe we can use Purolator.

Chaloupa
01-22-2009, 06:07 AM
It was a tough wait...but you know they got it here .... so all went well in the end...and shipping to Vic as their final destination is probably much easier as at least it's a "familiar" city to them...not like lil ol' Campbell River!

wickedfrags
01-22-2009, 11:18 AM
Well I guess I better plan on updating the zoa page!

christyf5
01-22-2009, 02:13 PM

LOL, thats why frag racks were invented :razz:

christyf5
01-24-2009, 07:33 PM
Hows this coming along??

Chaloupa
01-24-2009, 08:23 PM
Yeah...how's this going????

Mine are ready anytime you come by....I'll snip anything you want or need...it's way overgrown..and with frags coming, valuable space is in demand!

don.ald
01-24-2009, 09:17 PM
i think he has to still frag? and update the website?

traco
01-25-2009, 12:54 AM
I haven't heard anything but will post when I do.

don.ald
01-29-2009, 01:18 AM
wicked ricordea florida arrived - check out those colours

always more to choose!

traco
02-02-2009, 09:26 PM
Hey, Dave, how are the frags doing? Ready to ship soon?

joemama65
02-06-2009, 01:38 AM
hi im new to canreef and am interested in buying some frags how does the group buy work, how do things get paid for etc. im located in nanaimo. please let me know, and if anybody lives in nanaimo and has frags from their tank please contact me and we could set something up, secondly is their an island reef club that i could join, i just started a 90g tank, and its completly empty and needs some company very very soon., thanks

traco
02-06-2009, 03:50 AM
Hey, welcome to Canreef!! We are waiting for Wicked Frags to get back to us when the zoas are ready for sale. Once we hear, we'll get the ball rolling.

christyf5
02-06-2009, 04:32 AM
hi im new to canreef and am interested in buying some frags how does the group buy work, how do things get paid for etc. im located in nanaimo. please let me know, and if anybody lives in nanaimo and has frags from their tank please contact me and we could set something up, secondly is their an island reef club that i could join, i just started a 90g tank, and its completly empty and needs some company very very soon., thanks

Hey Joe, welcome to canreef!! :mrgreen:

There is an island club located in victoria, you might want to have a look at www.tgvas.com (http://www.tgvas.com) they're a mix of freshwater and salt. Most of the salty action is here though :wink:

traco
02-07-2009, 02:33 PM
Wondered what is happening with our group order to the Island? Saw don.ald was lucky and got some zoas from you. I realize a sale is a sale for you but wanted to know if you have any zoa frags left for sale? Still have people interested here.

don.ald
02-10-2009, 02:46 PM
dave your mailbox is full

traco
02-10-2009, 07:41 PM
It's been full for a couple of days now. I've also emailed him and still no reply ... what's up? I have no idea.

wickedfrags
02-10-2009, 07:54 PM
All emails have been replied to as of today (to my knowledge). I confirmed availability with Sean today via email.

Sorry about the PMs, really not the best way to contact me as I only get 100total (received and sent). Fills up way to fast! I will see which I can erase. Thanks. Dave

wickedfrags
02-10-2009, 08:46 PM
Mailbox has been cleaned. Email is the best way to contact me. Thanks.

don.ald
02-11-2009, 03:53 AM
anyone still interested?

christyf5
02-11-2009, 04:00 AM
Ok kids, we're resurrecting this. Traco and I are pretty much good to go and likely will see some pretties we need to add tomorrow when the wickedfrags website gets updated :wink:

I'm taking over and cracking the whip. We're not sure where we're getting this delivered but no worries on that, we'll get it figured out.

Please post in this thread what you are ordering from Dave. Send him an email at sales@wickedfrags with the subject line Vancouver Island Group Order and your list. Payment will go directly to him in the manner he wishes (ask him). If we don't make the free shipping I will pay it and it will be divvied up via the number of frags you are buying. Payment of shipping fees is required upon receipt of frags. No IOUs :razz:

This post will only be open for a few days, then I'll close it and send the whole list to confirm with Dave that everyone has ordered and paid.

Alrighty, let the games begin! :wink:

tlo
02-11-2009, 04:08 AM
I'm still in, I'm just waiting for the website update and will put my order in tomorrow.

traco
02-11-2009, 04:12 AM
I'm in (obviously). lol

lngrhaul
02-11-2009, 04:18 AM
I will be checking it out as well. Have a pm into get some other details so would like to be included. thanks.

Cameron
02-11-2009, 04:34 AM
order going in tomorrow

don.ald
02-11-2009, 04:36 AM
order going in tomorrow

not clear on what you mean. you have an order going in tomorrow? or are you talking about the group order?

Chaloupa
02-11-2009, 04:51 AM
order going in tomorrow

yeah, I'm a little mixed up too......Christy has taken this over...are you doing another order of your own?

tlo
02-11-2009, 05:09 AM
yeah, I'm a little mixed up too......Christy has taken this over...are you doing another order of your own?
I read this as his part of the group order was being sent in. Maybe I am mistaken.

don.ald
02-11-2009, 01:47 PM
i have hopefully called dibs on the purple cap:lol:

Chaloupa
02-11-2009, 03:23 PM
email sent to check on availability of some...:biggrin:

Borderjumper
02-11-2009, 03:28 PM
are you guys seeing new stuff listed? Im not??

Chaloupa
02-11-2009, 03:30 PM
are you guys seeing new stuff listed? Im not??

Nope..thought it was just me....

don.ald
02-11-2009, 03:33 PM
hes updating the site today about 6PM eastern time
(3:00PM)

christyf5
02-11-2009, 03:33 PM
He's updating the site today at 6pm EST, 3pm our time :biggrin:

don.ald
02-11-2009, 03:34 PM
twins:mrgreen:

Chaloupa
02-11-2009, 03:36 PM
ahhhh good! Can't wait!

wickedfrags
02-11-2009, 04:14 PM
Correct - essentially ready to upload, just need to get home. Rain and fog here today so the drive whould be fun..........better than -15 I supose.

He's updating the site today at 6pm EST, 3pm our time :biggrin:

christyf5
02-11-2009, 05:37 PM
Correct - essentially ready to upload, just need to get home. Rain and fog here today so the drive whould be fun..........better than -15 I supose.

Just think of it as an opportunity to blind people with your yellow fog lights if you have them. Some days I wish I did :razz:

lngrhaul
02-11-2009, 07:59 PM
how do you actually do the order? I don't see any order form on the site. Is it done by emailing the name of the piece you want?

I need to be prepared!!!!!

traco
02-11-2009, 08:12 PM
His website says "As many of pieces are only available in limited quantities, as always, first email secures your favorite."

Can you just picture us all sitting watching the clock tick closer? lol

don.ald
02-11-2009, 08:12 PM
how do you actually do the order? I don't see any order form on the site. Is it done by emailing the name of the piece you want?

as posted by christyf5

"Ok kids, we're resurrecting this. Traco and I are pretty much good to go and likely will see some pretties we need to add tomorrow when the wickedfrags website gets updated

I'm taking over and cracking the whip. We're not sure where we're getting this delivered but no worries on that, we'll get it figured out.

Please post in this thread what you are ordering from Dave. Send him an email at sales@wickedfrags with the subject line Vancouver Island Group Order and your list. Payment will go directly to him in the manner he wishes (ask him). If we don't make the free shipping I will pay it and it will be divvied up via the number of frags you are buying. Payment of shipping fees is required upon receipt of frags. No IOUs

This post will only be open for a few days, then I'll close it and send the whole list to confirm with Dave that everyone has ordered and paid.

Alrighty, let the games begin! "

Chaloupa
02-11-2009, 09:04 PM
Can you just picture us all sitting watching the clock tick closer? lol

Is it 3 yet, is it 3 yet, is it 3 yet....I bet we are ALL sitting and waiting for the update!!!:lol:

wickedfrags
02-11-2009, 09:14 PM
As noted below, just fire me an email.

I thought about the whole shopping cart thing when I set-up the site a few years back. I opted against it due to the sensative nature of livestock, limited availabilities, and well, to get the sense that people are buying frags they should be happy long after the sale.

Too funny. Honestly I thought this would be a bad time to update the site, far as I can tell many people spent their money on a recent sale. None the less, I am confident many of the nice zoas are ready to sell and the SPS are growing thick and need pruning!

as posted by christyf5

"Ok kids, we're resurrecting this. Traco and I are pretty much good to go and likely will see some pretties we need to add tomorrow when the wickedfrags website gets updated

Please post in this thread what you are ordering from Dave. Send him an email at sales@wickedfrags with the subject line Vancouver Island Group Order and your list. Payment will go directly to him in the manner he wishes (ask him). If we don't make the free shipping I will pay it and it will be divvied up via the number of frags you are buying. Payment of shipping fees is required upon receipt of frags. No IOUs

Alrighty, let the games begin! "

christyf5
02-11-2009, 09:41 PM
Oh you know how it is Dave, we're addicted. Just because we bought something last week doesn't mean we don't need something else this week :wink:

Heck I was just whinging to Chaloupa about this last night and here I am with 20 minutes to go practically salivating :razz:

Chaloupa
02-11-2009, 09:44 PM
Oh you know how it is Dave, we're addicted. Just because we bought something last week doesn't mean we don't need something else this week :wink:

Heck I was just whinging to Chaloupa about this last night and here I am with 20 minutes to go practically salivating :razz:

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! I'm with ya Christy!

don.ald
02-11-2009, 09:47 PM
yep got the second mortgage on the house today. lets get it goin:lol:

lngrhaul
02-11-2009, 09:48 PM
adicted??? Who's adicted. this is me - at a 3 day training course, ditchin class to wait until 3:00 so I can see what I want..............I think I've got the dt's........

christyf5
02-11-2009, 09:49 PM
LOL I already ordered mine. The website is up. Was I first? :razz:

traco
02-11-2009, 09:52 PM
Damn, I just went there!! Off I go again.

wickedfrags
02-11-2009, 09:52 PM
Hey - the homepage still says Nov. 2008!

Someone has been snooping in the back pages...I will update the homepage a few ticks early for those who are online.

LOL I already ordered mine. The website is up. Was I first? :razz:

christyf5
02-11-2009, 10:04 PM
oops sorry Dave, a bit overeager I guess :redface::razz:

Chaloupa
02-11-2009, 10:08 PM
AHHHH too many choices....email will be sent shortly......I did send one questioning Nuclear Green Paly's.....

traco
02-11-2009, 10:14 PM
Well, I freaked out, I was still seeing the old website. Had to reload and then everything new was there.

don.ald
02-11-2009, 10:20 PM
heres my order--confirmed (what a rush)..

Aussie Tricolour

Purple Cap

Excellent Exquisita

christyf5
02-11-2009, 10:21 PM
heres my order--confirmed (what a rush)..

Aussie Tricolour

Purple Cap

Excellent Exquisita

It wasn't a race, or are you referring to that euphoric feeling? :wink:

don.ald
02-11-2009, 10:25 PM
not sure if its like good sex--
or maybe naughty sex... you know it cost a lot and its over before you close your wallet:mrgreen:

christyf5
02-11-2009, 10:26 PM
:rofl: I was going to say something like the sex part... well...love the wallet comment!

hehe :biggrin:

wickedfrags
02-11-2009, 10:26 PM
As this group order all seems to be online and getting their first pics, please ensure you send Christy a list so I can work from one mast list.

Also, $375+ gets shipped for free, and I imagine this order will get there.

When are you thinking as a cut-off date?

christyf5
02-12-2009, 12:05 AM
Well I think the majority of us that posted interest in this thread are sitting back and smoking a cigarette :wink:

I think maybe we'll let it go 3 days or so, so people can get it together then cut it off?

wickedfrags
02-12-2009, 12:19 AM
It's almost like you are preparing your tanks for the olympics or something :)

3 days is great. In the interm, can I please get a list of pieces I confirmed for this group order. I will then move your frags into their dedicated spaces until the time comes.

I just have some other other emails expressing interest. While changes are ok (additions/deletions), I just like to try and be as organized as possible while being fair to other people who email and may be intersted. I good list early on also helps in the event locals pop by. Everything you requested is avaiable - I would just like to get a list so I can down downstairs and put it aside for you. Thanks! Dave

Well I think the majority of us that posted interest in this thread are sitting back and smoking a cigarette :wink:

I think maybe we'll let it go 3 days or so, so people can get it together then cut it off?

lngrhaul
02-12-2009, 12:35 AM
I am in!

Christy - I ordered - funkmaster, enigma, UFO zoas and a Green and Purple Spongodes.

Dave - I think I will pass on the snowman zoas - thanks anyway.

I'm definatley needing a cigarette and I don't even smoke!

Borderjumper
02-12-2009, 01:23 AM
ive ordered the Limony Snickets and Enigma.

christyf5
02-12-2009, 01:35 AM
I'm definatley needing a cigarette and I don't even smoke!

LOL me too :lol:

wickedfrags
02-12-2009, 08:36 PM
Alright Vancouver Island, lets get me one list of who ordered what!

I promised you guys quite a few pieces and I need to make sure I do not sell them on you..............I am not asking for the payment yet, just a list. Thanks. Dave

Chaloupa
02-12-2009, 09:41 PM
My order;

1 frag Nuclear Green Paly's $75.00
1 frag Enigma $15.00
1 frag UFO $30.00
1 frag Belle $20.00

For my Mom-Kathleen
1 frag Enigma $15.00
1 frag Belle $20.00

traco
02-12-2009, 10:10 PM
Me,

Funkmaster zoa $40.00
blue ric #2, price $35.00

Sarah, nice stuff you're getting!

Borderjumper
02-12-2009, 10:18 PM
my order
Limeny Snicket $30
Enigma $15

Chaloupa
02-12-2009, 10:23 PM
Sarah, nice stuff you're getting!

Thanks..hopefully I am getting them!!!!:biggrin:

don.ald
02-12-2009, 10:31 PM
heres my order--

Aussie Tricolour
Purple Cap
Excellent Exquisita

dave-do you have any of the purple rim caps?

christyf5
02-12-2009, 11:37 PM
Ok guys, I sent Dave what you had listed as of today :biggrin:

This thread will go one more day. I'll shut it down tomorrow, confirm with you all, make you pay and get this show on the road.

We outdid ourselves on this one with a grand total of $610. Guess who spent the most? :rolleyes:

Borderjumper
02-12-2009, 11:56 PM
Ummmm I guess..... YOU! LOL
$610.. we did good eh. So where and apx when are we looking at shipping?

christyf5
02-12-2009, 11:58 PM
Dunno, thats up to Dave, I would imagine shipping next week. We still haven't worked out where we're shipping them to. Sadly I have like zero room for that much stuff. I think Traco offered originally, perhaps she can still do it?

Borderjumper
02-13-2009, 12:03 AM
That is nice of Barb to offer, but her tank is pretty new to be dropping all those frags into, dont ya think? I would hate to see her system crash.

Im pretty much out of room too. I wonder if Ricks big tank is up and running?

don.ald
02-13-2009, 12:04 AM
yes it up and running and i have lots of room.

Chaloupa
02-13-2009, 12:45 AM
or...they could be shipped here, and I'd come down island ..... just a thought....

lngrhaul
02-13-2009, 01:13 AM
So what did you get Christy?

My order is confirmed and paid so I'm raring to go.

If we ship closer to the weekend then that might make the up island/down island transfer a little easier but I'm good for whomever or whenever. I just don't think I could go further up than Duncan after work during the week due to kid issues.

don.ald
02-13-2009, 03:47 AM
best day for delivery (for me :mrgreen:)would be friday the 20th. i have that friday off so i can either accept the order or i am able to drive to mill bay or duncan or halfway whatever

dave usually ships overnight UPS express and it arrives by noon next day.

Borderjumper
02-13-2009, 03:55 AM
the only thing about Fridays is if it goes into the second day.. which happens more often than it should.. your SOL till Monday.

don.ald
02-13-2009, 03:59 AM
the only thing about Fridays is if it goes into the second day.. which happens more often than it should.. your SOL till Monday.

yikes never thought of that

Borderjumper
02-13-2009, 04:16 AM
Ok Im paid up.

tlo
02-13-2009, 05:04 AM
they can be shipped to my place. I am off mondays and tuesdays for delivery. I also commute to victoria, so I could bring some with me and people could pu at my workplace as well.

ps - my order is in- payment pending availablity of the frags I want-I already had to adjust my order once :(

christyf5
02-13-2009, 05:09 AM
they can be shipped to my place. I am off mondays and tuesdays for delivery. I also commute to victoria, so I could bring some with me and people could pu at my workplace as well.

ps - my order is in- payment pending availablity of the frags I want-I already had to adjust my order once :(

can you PM me your order? I need it for the final list that I email Dave :biggrin:

christyf5
02-13-2009, 05:13 AM
So what did you get Christy?

I got:

Pink Lemonade
Purple Slimer
Sunrise subglabra
Cytherea
Lemon Drop Aussie Acro
Enigma Zoos

So excited!!!!:mrgreen:

Borderjumper
02-13-2009, 05:24 AM
damn you... I didnt even notice the lemon drop acro.. thats purdy!

christyf5
02-13-2009, 05:26 AM
http://www.mustloveweddings.com/forums/images/smilies/teehee[1].gif.gif"] ("http://www.mustloveweddings.com/forums/images/smilies/teehee[1)

Chaloupa
02-13-2009, 05:59 AM
HOLY Christy!! That pink lemonade is AMAZING!

On payment...I'm still waiting to find out if he has the stuff I want.....

wickedfrags
02-13-2009, 02:37 PM
All PM and emails have been replied to.

I printed the list Cristy sent and will be putting your stuff aside today. Will try and get you a pic of your little section when I get some time.

Thanks,
Dave

christyf5
02-13-2009, 03:21 PM
Dave I sent you an update this morning :biggrin:

This thread will be closed later this evening, so if you're wanting stuff, please get your order in quickly! :mrgreen:

lngrhaul
02-13-2009, 06:25 PM
That's why I like being involved in this group - great info, shared freely, helps us not make major mistakes. Thanks everyone!

christyf5
02-13-2009, 06:49 PM
OK so I'm gonna close this thread at about 7pm tonight. I think we're pretty much all in there but there was some interest from Cameron and joemama so hopefully they decide. Please don't forget to post your order here or PM me.

Thanks!

christyf5
02-14-2009, 04:01 AM
Thread is now closed :biggrin: