PDA

View Full Version : Canopy hoist

mark
01-21-2009, 03:39 AM
A nice build thread on RC (here) (http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1480817) but what jumped out was the canopy hoist (end of page 1, start of 2)

untamed
01-21-2009, 05:19 AM
Nice...but I prefer mine.

Trigger Man
01-21-2009, 06:06 AM
I wish I had a motorized pulley system for my lights. I can just imagine how much easier cleanings would be, oh well, I guess I gives me a reason to get a new larger tank one day.

GreenSpottedPuffer
01-21-2009, 06:53 AM
I just have to say its nice that you can link to RC from here. Earlier today I got in trouble at RC for simply referring someone to the "competition". Jeez...they told me I was being rude and that its a private forum and if I was going to continue to be impolite, I would be banned...all for telling someone who is starting ZEOvit to go to ZEOvit.com.

"Also, zeovit.com in particular was built with people we booted or left on their own accord. We really don't want the drama here and you can post freely about zeo on RC as long as you don't try to promote other reef sites."

I found it kind of amusing that one of the biggest reef sites was so insecure about this kind of stuff.

Anyways...back on topic. Nice build!