PDA

View Full Version : Anyone purchase from Aqua Safe in West Van through Ebay?

chwkreefer
05-22-2003, 11:37 PM
I am thinking about purchasing their 6 stage water filtration that they offer on Ebay. They seem to be selling their RO/DI systems quite regularly on Ebay and I was wondering if anyone had any experiences in dealing with them?

Bill

TANGOMAN
08-25-2003, 04:11 AM
I picked up an RO/DI unit and a case of filters from them a couple of months ago.

Jedi68
08-25-2003, 06:46 AM
I called them and placed an order for the system, filters and TDS meter. I live in Vancouver so it came to my house in 2 days. Yes, I still have to pay the delivery fee even though I am only 15 minutes from them. :cry:

Installed the system in about an hour and tested the water with my new TDS meter...Zero... :biggrin:

Aquasafe also sent me a conversion kit so I drink the RO and the DI goes to the tank. I had a couple of questions and they were excellent in fixing my problems. :lol:

The 75GPD is great and I don't have to worry about anything for the next two years. :smile:

props
10-26-2003, 08:28 PM
same experience as jedi
only i live 15mins more further
heheh
took 2days to get the product
paid 221 total with shipping n handling and an extra box of filters
and the 100gpd unit

it takes half and hour to an hour to install the product
=o)
great taste

chwkreefer
10-26-2003, 09:41 PM
Hehehehe that's funny . . . I posted the question in May and it's almost the end of October and still getting replies.

I did purchase the 6 stage system. I called them right after winning the auction and it was before the courier came yet that day, so my package was shipped that night and I received it the very next afternoon.

And yes I agree it was very easy to install. I misplaced the instructions and was still able to put it together correctly without problems. Great system.

Bartman
12-16-2003, 08:03 AM
I did purchase the 6 stage system. I called them right after winning the auction and it was before the courier came yet that day, so my package was shipped that night and I received it the very next afternoon.

And yes I agree it was very easy to install. I misplaced the instructions and was still able to put it together correctly without problems. Great system.

What size did you get? How much did it cost? TIA. :biggrin:

venkiw
01-11-2004, 11:57 AM
I would that they are one of the best when it comes to RO/DI, I think ED is a great person to deal with.

Whats more they are Canadian!!!

dyereefer
01-12-2004, 04:41 AM
I got the system about 2 months ago I am very happy with it.
And it was a 30 min install.