PDA

View Full Version : Waaaay too much Xenia

Sushiman
05-22-2003, 07:04 PM
I've got soooo much pumping Xenia in my tank it has become a weed.
Trade me something. refugium goodies, whatever, just help me thin out this stuff or I'll ship it out to J&L.
Todd.

1bigstud
05-22-2003, 07:37 PM
I'd love some stuff contact me and we can make arrangements for pick up today or tommorow.

canadawest
05-24-2003, 08:16 AM
Hey Todd, glad to hear the tank is doing so well that the Xenia is taking off! :confused: Was that some Xenia from my tank originally?

And how are the baby bangaiis doing? I suppose they aren't really babies anymore seeing as they are over 1 yr old now, but I'm curious nonetheless.

Sushiman
05-24-2003, 08:20 PM
Hey Andrew!
Yup, this is from the original 2x2 group. I've been throwing out the stuff for some time now. I'm afraid one of your Bangaii buddies passed over but the other is fat & happy. I've no idea what happened, I'm usually pretty bullet-proof when it comes to fish.
I'm planning out "THE" tank, my wife is very worried! Hoping to get started when I get back from Costa Rica this summer. :cool:
Keep in touch!
Todd.

wayne170747
05-27-2003, 06:43 AM
Would you accept a scooter Blennie in trade? He's healthy but getting too skinny because my tank is too new to alow him the proper diet

Dresden
05-27-2003, 08:34 AM
I really have nothing to trade except cash but i'm also in maple ridge

Sushiman
05-27-2003, 03:09 PM
Would you accept a scooter Blennie in trade? He's healthy but getting too skinny because my tank is too new to alow him the proper diet

Sure, bring'm over for a look. I work the next two nights 18:30-06:30.
I'm available after that, email a date & time that will work for you.

Sushiman
05-27-2003, 03:11 PM
I really have nothing to trade except cash but i'm also in maple ridge
Cash is always good :mrgreen: email me for a date & time that works for you.