PDA

View Full Version : Soft Corals in Calgary - FS/FT/Free

AJ_77
05-20-2003, 04:04 PM
Getting a little tight in the 50 - so I have a couple of healthy occupants to go to good homes. Very flexible terms. Will trade for some DIY help, too. :biggrin:

First is a nice Pipe Organ (Tubipora musica) that is about 4x5 inches. It suffers from a little predatory snacking, as evidenced by some stubby tips. Polyps are greener than in this picture.
http://members.shaw.ca/reefs/pipe_organ4sale.jpg

Next is a Tree/Colt Leather (Capnella sp.?) Fish and snail not included. :confused:
http://members.shaw.ca/reefs/tree4sale.jpg

Thanks. Any and all offers accepted for consideration.

Buccaneer
05-20-2003, 06:07 PM
Hey Alan ... what kind of DIY help do you need ? ... I built my 300G display / 70G sump / Stand / Dual Beckett Skimmer / and just finishing a DJ88 Dual Chamber Calcium Reactor ( final stages ) ... 2 large closed loops on main tank / (2) x 2" drains from a overflow to the sump / and all the lighting is DIY as well ... would be very interested in both of those corals :smile:

Cheers

AJ_77
05-20-2003, 07:03 PM
Hey Alan ... what kind of DIY help do you need ? ... would be very interested in both of those corals :smile:
Cheers
Well, need all that stuff YOU have... :biggrin: . :wink:

Seriously, though - Got 2x55W PCs with reflectors & ballast that need to come together with some 1x4 pine and marine spray paint lying around here... I don't have a workshop, or time it seems... :rolleyes:

newgeek
05-20-2003, 07:23 PM
AJ you have PM

Buccaneer
05-20-2003, 08:38 PM
Hey Alan ... what kind of DIY help do you need ? ... would be very interested in both of those corals :smile:
Cheers
Well, need all that stuff YOU have... :biggrin: . :wink:

Seriously, though - Got 2x55W PCs with reflectors & ballast that need to come together with some 1x4 pine and marine spray paint lying around here... I don't have a workshop, or time it seems... :rolleyes:

Let me know when you are free ( usually thursdays and fridays for me )

Cheers

AJ_77
05-20-2003, 09:41 PM
You've both got PM.
:smile: