PDA

View Full Version : FS : 180 Contents - BARRIE ONTARIO

cavediver
05-19-2003, 05:02 PM
Hi folks,

I just thought it might be best if I started a new thread where I could keep up-to-date information on what’s still available in my system. I am in Barrie.

As of Noon on May 19th

The following must go by Next Weekend the 24th.

Live Rock- I have somewhere in the neighbourhood oh about 150 pounds of good rock left. Many pieces have nice arches and caves and are a good size. I'm asking about ~ $4/Lb. which works out to be about $600

Sand Bed - I have 450lbs of Southdown sand that has to go. That’s enough to put about a 5" bed in my 180G. I'm asking $300 for all of the sand.

Corals - I have a hard and soft corals, some are attached to the rocks and some are fragments that have been bumped off. For the remaining collection of corals I would like to get ~$200

Fishes - Hippo Tang, Pair of O. Clowns and a bubble tip (all three must go together), Kole tang, Six line wrasse, Blue Damsel. For the fishes and anemone I am asking $200

I also have a few tube worms, a sand sifting star, and a couple of other small miscellaneous critters that I will toss in for an interested buyer.

The total as listed here is 1300….I’d let the package go for much less if someone were to take it as a collection. I am on a very tight time restraint, I need to have the system dry by next weekend.

Please get in touch with me if you are interested in anything that is available, it is going on a first come first serve basis.

Thanks, John

Home 705-726-2755 or
Cell 705-623-0845