PDA

View Full Version : Nori

bignose
01-11-2009, 10:10 PM
I seen Nori at my fish store but I wasn't about to pay what they were asking because it was WAY to expensive. I read about feeding nori on a thread a little while back and they that they bought some at their local gracery store.

Anyways I finally bought some and I'm wondering how to feed feed nori. Do I just rip some of and throw it in the tank? Do I soak it first?

fdiddy
01-11-2009, 10:14 PM
If you get an algae clip you just rip off a piece and put it on a clip. Until then you can try jamming it between two rocks.

PoonTang
01-11-2009, 11:36 PM
You can attach a whole or part sheet to a length ov PVC using elastic bands. Or also to a rock or frag disc.

Black Phantom
01-12-2009, 12:18 AM
I just chuck a piece in the tank. I tried the clip but my Tangs just ripped it off the wall getting to the seaweed. And this way I dont have to put my hands in the tank

tang daddy
01-12-2009, 02:42 AM
also you can use a magnet cleaner to attach the nori, however I like the elastic on the frag plug the best. If your fish are pigs like angels or triggers you can cut it into small pieces soak it in selcon, garlic and abit of water then feed it.

banditpowdercoat
01-12-2009, 02:48 AM
I use an elastic band on a half a clam shell for holding my Nori. Grab and place it with my Tank Tongs

bignose
01-12-2009, 03:53 AM
I'll give some of these a try. Thanks for all the help.