PDA

View Full Version : Zeovit

BobFish
01-07-2009, 01:06 AM
Hi

I am wondering if someone one here can tell me the benifits of Zeovit and using a Zeovit filter. There are so many additives to use with this, which are listed on J&L web site, can someone clarify!

Does one use this in addition to protein skimmer?

Does one still need a calium reactor?

Thanks Bob

lobsterboy
01-07-2009, 01:36 AM
Zeovit is WICKED, I have been using it for 3months now, and the additvies for 4months, even just using the additvies, like, Phols coral vitalizer and sponge power, the polyp extension is out of control, you will not be dissapointed with the system.

i dont use a ca reactor, but i protein skim and carbon.

the base system makes the water nutrient poor and the additves help you control the color of your colors.

i can attest to the system have a near bleached out acro from my friends tank, and put it in mine and two weeks later its, turned a pale blue white, like the pics you see on zeovit.

i hope this helps abit, if you have anymore ques, dont hesitate

LB

martym
01-07-2009, 02:05 AM
Try zeovit.com They will answer your questions. I am using it as well, and I am pleased

Aquatic Addictions
01-07-2009, 02:25 AM
Hi

I am wondering if someone one here can tell me the benifits of Zeovit and using a Zeovit filter. There are so many additives to use with this, which are listed on J&L web site, can someone clarify!

Does one use this in addition to protein skimmer?

Does one still need a calium reactor?

Thanks Bob

Bob,

I see you are located in Abby. YOu are more than welcome to visit our location and I can go over the ZEovit systems with you. We as a store are running the full ZEovit line on our SPS tank and additives to the others as well.
To answer your couple of questions though; yes it is in addition to the protein skimmer AND calcium reactor. Your Calcium Reactor is for Elements whereas the ZEo is more for Nutrient (they also have element additives in lieu of having a calcium reactor) and of course your Skimmer helps pull out the excess proteins and waste.

Again feel free to drop in our give us a call if you have any questions or concerns

Thanks Dan and Nikki