Eduardo
12-21-2008, 06:00 AM
beauty.

Keri
12-21-2008, 06:25 AM
Nice!!

Powertec
12-21-2008, 07:19 AM
Oh i am so glad that he came out and is happy:)
He had a rough ride up there...A small rollercoaster ride into the ditch..:(

Enjoy him..:)

christyf5
12-21-2008, 03:42 PM
Ooh purty! :cool:

Lance
12-21-2008, 03:45 PM
He's a beauty, Laurie.

fdiddy
12-21-2008, 04:31 PM
Very nice fish! Good choice.

fishoholic
12-21-2008, 05:24 PM
Oh i am so glad that he came out and is happy:)
He had a rough ride up there...A small rollercoaster ride into the ditch..:(

Enjoy him..:)

:eek: Going into the ditch must of been scary! I'm glad you made it though, we're enjoying him very much. He's doing great, he ate a bunch of mysis yesterday, plus he and all the other fish are getting along great with each other.

Thanks everyone for the complements :biggrin:

Keri
12-21-2008, 05:43 PM
Are you goingto name him "Crash" or "Lucky"? :lol:

fishoholic
12-21-2008, 05:45 PM
Are you goingto name him "Crash" or "Lucky"? :lol:

Hummm... I'm leaning towards Lucky :wink:

Delphinus
12-21-2008, 05:46 PM
He almost looks like two different fish spliced together. :lol: Very nifty!

fishoholic
12-21-2008, 05:49 PM
He almost looks like two different fish spliced together. :lol: Very nifty!

Yes, I'd have to agree :biggrin:

Skimmerking
12-21-2008, 06:19 PM
can't wait to see him when I come for a visit..

fishoholic
12-21-2008, 06:26 PM
can't wait to see him when I come for a visit..

He's pretty cool to see in person, fairly active so far too. Hopefully you'll enjoy your visit, I have lots of fish to look at :biggrin:

Skimmerking
12-21-2008, 06:37 PM
Im worried that im not going to be able to leave when I get there. I would hate to be AWOL for my hockey toury lol. May have to have a sleep over there so I dont have to leave the fishies ......lol

Laurie pm me your number so when I get in I can give ya a ring

fishoholic
12-21-2008, 06:43 PM
Im worried that im not going to be able to leave when I get there. I would hate to be AWOL for my hockey toury lol. May have to have a sleep over there so I dont have to leave the fishies ......lol

Laurie pm me your number so when I get in I can give ya a ring

:lol: Even my cousin who doesn't know anything about fish has a hard time leaving the fish :mrgreen:

Powertec
12-22-2008, 02:47 AM
:eek: Going into the ditch must of been scary! I'm glad you made it though, we're enjoying him very much. He's doing great, he ate a bunch of mysis yesterday, plus he and all the other fish are getting along great with each other.

Thanks everyone for the complements :biggrin:

It was not the highlight of my day thats for sure...Almost made it for petes sakes and figured i would go to the other overpass 1/2 mile up and boom that was it. 8 cars all at once including a cop car:(
I was more worried i wasn't going to get out of there as what caused the grief in the first place was the tow truck just up from me got clipped and ended in the ditch...But after i made sure all fish were still breathing and no bags broken we managed to get out...Didn't know my caravan could 4by4...lmao

I am glad they are getting along. He is pretty mellow. Has he indulged you in watching him give the big fish a run for there money on the nori?
He was brutal here...would easily fight the tangs for it..lol

fishoholic
12-22-2008, 05:18 AM
It was not the highlight of my day thats for sure...Almost made it for petes sakes and figured i would go to the other overpass 1/2 mile up and boom that was it. 8 cars all at once including a cop car:(
I was more worried i wasn't going to get out of there as what caused the grief in the first place was the tow truck just up from me got clipped and ended in the ditch...But after i made sure all fish were still breathing and no bags broken we managed to get out...Didn't know my caravan could 4by4...lmao

I am glad they are getting along. He is pretty mellow. Has he indulged you in watching him give the big fish a run for there money on the nori?
He was brutal here...would easily fight the tangs for it..lol

I'm glad your ok, the roads are unforgiving at times. He hasn't tried to go after the nori yet. I have a lot of large fish he'd have to fight off for it, however I feed a fair amount of nori so when the smaller pieces break free I'm sure he'll get some. My 10" Salfin has a nack for hovering large chunks of nori all in one gulp. It's always amusing to see the other fish grab the pieces of nori away from the salfin's mouth, no one ever gets hurt, and most of the tangs and angels seem to get some so it'll be interesting to see him try.

Diana
12-22-2008, 04:05 PM
wrasse hole. :lol:

fishoholic
12-22-2008, 07:08 PM
wrasse hole. :lol:

Ya, I stole that line from Lance, it was too funny not to use :biggrin:

Lance
12-22-2008, 10:37 PM
Ya, I stole that line from Lance, it was too funny not to use :biggrin:

Just don't go out and get yourself a big BASS or you'll really get the one liners!:mrgreen:

fishoholic
12-23-2008, 12:06 AM
Just don't go out and get yourself a big BASS or you'll really get the one liners!:mrgreen:

:rofl: I can just imagine!

MikeP
12-23-2008, 01:21 AM
Sweet looking fish!