PDA

View Full Version : LF sand rock rubble with life

nanoreefer
12-11-2008, 02:16 AM
i have had my tank up for almost a year, and dont have any real life left in it, i added rock several times and i think all the cycles killed off most of the life on rock, and i started with dead sand,

iam looking for some rock rubble, macro algea, live sand from an old tank, esp looking for mysis shrimp, pods, isopods, bristle worms, sponges, ect

iam in agassiz but go out to J&L and iam comeing out to E van on the 16th or so

morph
12-11-2008, 05:46 AM
Hi there i may be able to help
i have an old reef tank that is full of life worms, pods,starfish, snails ect. things unidentified, most benificial. however over the years i have done battle with a variety of undesirable pests in the same tank. seem to be gone but who knows So your welcome to come buy and get a couple of handfulls of grunge,and gravel full of life but you may get some bad with the good

cheers Brad

Pnutjr
12-11-2008, 02:17 PM
Got some crushed coral I removed from my tank. I had a bristle worm problem so its probably full of them but I have kept the coral wet. You're welcome to it if you want it. I go to Agany... eerr.... Agassiz quite a bit so I can deliver if necessary.

nanoreefer
12-12-2008, 12:47 AM
thanks guys way more responses than i thought:biggrin:,

Pnutjr, wow finaly someone thats not far away & knows ware agassiz is!, but your right it is Agany for sure i hate it out here:cry:, cold i come get it tommorow?