PDA

View Full Version : Potentially Selling tank 52x36x24 - Olds, AB

Pan
12-05-2008, 01:12 AM
Hi Guys,
I am guaging interest on my tank, I wan to downgrade and specialize in something, I have an idea that I hope works.
Main Tank is 52Lx36Wx24H (195 gallons or so) (Kari's old tank) :)
Sump is 84x18x18 (110 gallons or so) Has a big refugium at one end, multiple bulkheads throughout for calc reactors, external skimmers, etc. (you name it)

36inch tek light fixture, all brand new bulbs (2 weeks old) run 5 hours a day 7 days a week.
Reeflo Dart
Skimmer and halides I am keeping
Fish will also be for sale, liverock I am keeping...probably not all of it though.
This is not for sure yet as I wish to see the new tank I'm having built and see if i can do what i want with it, I think I will but i figured i would put this up to see if anyone is interested.
I would be willing to trade things as well. Tek light for a halide pendant/ballast (not a DIY though sorry), or for say a good sump (not over 40 gallons) etc.. Pm me with ideas, I can only berate you right? :)
I have a vision for the new tank, hopefully it will work, but i don't know.
P.s. If you do buy it you will have to move it, if you break it or something else...welll :) I can't help as I have a messed up shoulder, slipped on the ice lastnight.
Willing to trade things for controller etc...depending on controller :)
I will post some pictures when i get some time. I am in the middle of finals at the u of c and I have 2 term papers do as well...speaking of which...
If i do sell it (again most likely will, unless new tank falls through somehow) I want to sell as a whole, if nobody wants as a whole, then livestock first, then tanks etc...

Colby82
12-05-2008, 02:20 AM
pm'd

Frenchie
12-05-2008, 02:11 PM
I would be interested in the fish depending on what you have. I am 5 mins from Olds

Colby82
12-05-2008, 06:12 PM
i would be interested in the tank/sump