PDA

View Full Version : *FREE* Grape Caulerpa

canadawest
05-07-2003, 07:29 PM
Hi All,

I have a couple big bunches of Grape Caulerpa that are free to whomever would like some. (Probably enough for two people to take away a healthy sized bunch each)

Fast grower (aka nutrient uptake) & excellent Tang food.

Email or PM me if interested. First come, first gets.

robbyville
05-10-2003, 02:14 AM
Hi there,

If you still have some I would love to take some off your hands!

The only downside is that I am in Whistler and am not sure when I will next make it into town (Sadly I was just there prior to reading your post)!

Do you ever come out this way, is it possible to ship on Greyhound?

Let me know, and thanks regardless!

Rob

canadawest
05-10-2003, 05:16 AM
Hey Rob,

No worries, just give me a couple days notice the next time you are going to be in town and you can have some then.

Every 4-6 weeks I usually have enough again that I have to prune it and pass it on.

robbyville
05-10-2003, 05:56 PM
Thanks Andrew that would be great! I have just turned the back of my uniquarium into a fuge (Removed wet/dry, etc.) Presently I only have a little caulerpa (I believe, it's definitely not the "Grape" variety)

the real challenge has been to find true "Live" sand. I have some of the pre-packaged Arag-Alive, but of course that is only bacteria. No worms, stars, etc. I was in the states the other day and brought back some live sand from a shop there, but again, I'm unsure as to how much stuff there really was.

Best,

Rob