PDA

View Full Version : LF-Aiptasia

targa81
12-01-2008, 04:14 PM
Anyone looking to get rid of aiptasia-infested rock? I've got a fish that loves the stuff...

rjanzen
12-01-2008, 04:34 PM
I sent you a pm

parkinsn
12-01-2008, 05:18 PM
what kind of fish do you have that love it so much? I have tryed a couple CBB and they only live for a few months and thats it. I have also tryed berghia nudie's and i have no idea if they are still alive or not cuz they are so small i never see them, and most of my aptaisa are to big for them to eat.

targa81
12-01-2008, 05:56 PM
what kind of fish do you have that love it so much? I have tryed a couple CBB and they only live for a few months and thats it. I have also tryed berghia nudie's and i have no idea if they are still alive or not cuz they are so small i never see them, and most of my aptaisa are to big for them to eat.

Well, it's a Pinnatus Batfish that I ordered in(with full prior knowledge and experience of keeping this nearly impossible to keep fish). Hoping to make him the star attraction of my bowfront FOWLR. He's currently in a well-established mixed reef and I specifically provided him with some aiptasia along with anything else he wants to eat. To my delight he loves aiptasia but I would have been happy to feed him anything else he wants. So, I don't suggest anyone try getting one just to eat aiptasia, and most people would say leave in the ocean(along with Moorish Idols, orange-spotted filefishes,and ribbon eels !)

parkinsn
12-01-2008, 06:34 PM
ok thanks for the input