PDA

View Full Version : Built in Canada! calling all fabricators

Seaquest
03-12-2002, 02:04 PM
Hi

I've been running a small but efficent reef shop in Toronto for almost 13 years now, and I'm seeking product lines that are produced in Canada. If there are any of you guys or gals producing your own skimmers, filters , reactors and any other type of aquarium filtration equipment, I would like to hear from you. I'd like to see more Canadian content in my shop. I don't mine trying out new products. US products are exstremely expensive and carry a hefty price tag to the Canadian consumer, This is not to say I don't carry Amercian based products but I think I can do better because I've seen some fantastic aquarium filtration products made in Canada over the years. So if any of you crafty fabricators want to sell you products I don't mine pushing your line. Please note all products must be falt free and cosmetically flawless.

Cheers

Richard
rraquatics@gosympatico.ca

titus
03-12-2002, 06:40 PM
Hello Richard,

While I can appreciate your effort in pushing Canadian based companies, keep in mind that this is a commercial free forum.

What is the URL of your store?

Seaquest
03-12-2002, 09:59 PM
Hi Titus

Our site is currently down for some flash improvements, an email will be automaticaly sent once it is uploaded.