PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Snakes

Son Of Skyline
05-05-2003, 03:28 PM
Sorry, I know this isn't really reef related but I thought I'd give it a shot anyway. Mods please feel free to slap me on the wrist if this shouldn't be here :)

For Sale:

1 normal coloured corn snake.
2 years old.
Sex unknown.
Grows to max 4-6ft long. Average between 4-5ft.
Carries passive gene for Type A and Type B Anerythrism (colour morph genes which creates a snake without red or yellow pigment...only good to you if you ever breed the snake). Type A is common locally, Type B is rare. Parents available for viewing.

This snake is small due to feeding problems during the first year or so, but it is now eating well and is starting to grow quickly. Feeding demonstration available.

Great beginner snake. Extremely easy to care for and tame.

$40

-------

Graybanded Kingsnakes

1 Male Alterna phase
1 Female Blairs phase (pattern morphs)
Both 2 years old.
Feed well on small mice.
Grow to an average of 3-4ft.
These snakes must be housed individually as they are cannibalistic. In fact, they are immune to the venom of venomous snakes found in their natural habitat, and do eat them (kingsnakes are not venomous themselves).
Both tame and well cared for.

$125 each
$225 for the pair

I will provide ongoing support to the buyers regarding any and all details regarding the care of these animals.

Email me at sonofskyline@shaw.ca if you're interested and/or would like more information. I can email pics, or if someone can help me post up pics here, I can do that too (i never seem to be able to keep pics up on forums for some reason.)

Thanks!

Aquattro
05-05-2003, 04:50 PM
Your message cannot be delivered to the following recipients:

Recipient address: sonofskyline@hotmail.com
Original address: sonofskyline@shaw.ca
Reason: Remote SMTP server has rejected address
Diagnostic code: smtp;550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
Remote system: dns;mx4.hotmail.com (TCP|10.0.120.95|52871|65.54.253.230|25)