PDA

View Full Version : "Reef Custodians" pkgs from JL Aquatics ??

AJ_77
03-07-2002, 08:06 PM
Has anyone tried the cleaner crews from JL? They seem reasonably priced.

Do we have some stories about delivery, survival rate, quality, service, satisfaction?

Gonna need some... Any input would be GREAT.

AJ

Mak
03-08-2002, 05:09 AM
There cleaner packages are just fine and all very healty. At J&L they are awesome :D , you have absolutly nothing to worry about ordering from them. Your survival rate would be almost likey 100%. Going to Calgary is nothing, I once dropped a snail in cold freshwater [by accident :eek: ] for 3 days, I threw him in my reef and to my amazement he was still alive and still is :D .

AJ_77
03-08-2002, 08:51 PM
Thanks, Jay. Good to know these things!

AJ

Troy F
03-08-2002, 09:14 PM
In response to Jay's story, snails are among the most sensitive creatures we keep in regards to changes in salinity and should be acclimated carefully before adding them to your tank. Jay must have had a freak of nature in his care.

Mak
03-08-2002, 10:54 PM
I don't think it was a freak of nature!. It was my favorite little Cerith snail thats wy it lived!!! lol :D

daninbc
03-12-2002, 07:25 PM
Twice I've ordered cleanup crews from J&L and I've always been very happy with what I received. The first time I had one snail die and the second time I had 100% survival rate. The packing is great, and both times there was two heat packs to keep things warm.

Dan