PDA

View Full Version : Orange-ish Monti Frags

kari
05-04-2003, 11:08 PM
A wack of Montipora Capricornis frags ready in about a week or two for Calgary types. They are kind of orange to pinkish on new growth areas. Anybody interested in some :question:

kari

Buccaneer
05-04-2003, 11:16 PM
Hey Kari ... I would be interested for sure ... let me know when and how much ... Thanks

Cheers

kari
05-04-2003, 11:24 PM
My spelling sucks, I ment "Capricornus". They grow very fast. Color will change with your lighting obviously (probably to the better.) Currently under 250watt 10k and H-Depoe flours.

AJ_77
05-05-2003, 01:01 AM
Only SPS I think I can manage, and with a well-timed lighting upgrade in the works...
Thanks very much, Kari! Where do I sign up?
:biggrin:

monza
05-08-2003, 05:09 AM
I'd be interested for sure! Let me know details.

Thanks
Dave

Bob I
05-08-2003, 02:56 PM
My spelling sucks, I ment "Capricornus". They grow very fast. Color will change with your lighting obviously (probably to the better.) Currently under 250watt 10k and H-Depoe flours.

For the life of me I can't figure out what a H-depoe flour is. :confused: I am thinking possibly that it might be a Home Depot fluorescent. Is that it. :arrow: :question: :question:

Delphinus
05-08-2003, 04:42 PM
It seems to me, the story for many people is, one's brain tends to work faster than their fingers ability to type and keep up with a thought as the thought is composed. Thus, letters or whatever are occasionally dropped or transposed accidentally by the fingers, but it's a necessary sacrifice in order for the fingers to be able to more or less keep up with the brain.

Thus, it seems to me .... impeccable typing is suggestive of either exceptionally fast typing skills .......... or perhaps a slow mind. :eek:

:razz: :wink: :lol:

Bob I
05-10-2003, 01:38 AM
[qoute]Thus, it seems to me .... impeccable typing is suggestive of either exceptionally fast typing skills .......... or perhaps a slow mind. :eek:

:razz: :wink: :lol:[/quote]

I wonder where I fit into thios equation :question: I drink a bottle of wine, and still check what I have written before I press the "submit" button. Excessively anal perhaps. :arrow: :question:

Bob I
05-10-2003, 01:39 AM
Thus, it seems to me .... impeccable typing is suggestive of either exceptionally fast typing skills .......... or perhaps a slow mind. :eek:

:razz: :wink: :lol:

I wonder where I fit into this equation :question: I drink a bottle of wine, and still check what I have written before I press the "submit" button. Excessively anal perhaps. :arrow: :question:

kari
05-10-2003, 04:37 AM
[qoute]I wonder where I fit into thios equation :question: I drink a bottle of wine, and still check what I have written before I press the "submit" button. Excessively anal perhaps. :arrow: :question:

For the life of me I can't figure out the "thios equation." Is that the mathematical smarti-pants thesis submitted at the end of a SAIT program?

My english teacher told me that if I don't get my skills up to speed that I would look stupid on paper. I guess she finally proved her point 10 years later. I need to study some more. Thanks Bob.

Kari

Bob I
05-10-2003, 04:38 PM
My english teacher told me that if I don't get my skills up to speed that I would look stupid on paper. I guess she finally proved her point 10 years later. I need to study some more. Thanks Bob.

Kari

I think your English teacher was only partially right. In my mind it is true if you only have the written word to introduce yourself. A case in point is a bulletin board like this. And then only to some people who are more anal than others. I have to include myself here unfortunately. To my way of thinking anyway, once one has met the writer, the picture changes. That is why you don't appear to be dumb to me, because I have met you (and you gave me nice frags :rolleyes: ). Other people on this board who I have not met unfortunately still appear dumb to me. It is all perception after all. I suppose that is why I read over what I intend to post before pushing the "submit" buttom. I am terrified of appearing dumb. But not afraid of appearing to be a Dillhole apparently. :smilecol:

kari
05-10-2003, 05:29 PM
Bob;
Somebody has to keep slackers like me in check :biggrin:

Tony;
I'll stop posting topics in the wrong sections aswell. Your note on this makes a lot of sense. I'm just going to sneak in one more.

Bob;
I'd like to try more of the Organ Pipe ( you called a weed ) when I find a home for tube worm eating Hermit if thats OK with you.

Delphinus
05-10-2003, 05:54 PM
What's a qoute and thios? :question: :confused: :question:

Bob I
05-10-2003, 06:30 PM

You are too right. The qoute was a reversal of letters. For that I will take blame. There was some wine consumption.

The thios I did correct, but Kari managed to quote it before the change was made. :redface:

Samw
05-10-2003, 07:16 PM

The thios I did correct, but Kari managed to quote it before the change was made. :redface:

What I think happened was that you clicked on the "Quote" button accidentally instead of the "Edit" button (They are side by side). Thus you made a copy of your first reply, fixed it and submitted it. Now, there are 2 copies of the same message: The original and the edited version. I assume this wasn't intentional. You can scroll up and see that.

AJ_77
05-10-2003, 07:42 PM
Bob;
I'd like to try more of the Organ Pipe ( you called a weed ) when I find a home for tube worm eating Hermit if thats OK with you.
Kari, if Bob doesn't have any ready, I can offer a colony of this. It's about 4x5 inches and probably needs a new home - something is snacking on the ends (and has been ever since I got a YT damsel)...

Bob I
05-10-2003, 07:49 PM
Bob;
Kari, if Bob doesn't have any ready, I can offer a colony of this. It's about 4x5 inches and probably needs a new home - something is snacking on the ends (and has been ever since I got a YT damsel)...

It sounds like Alan's would be the better bet. I have one decent sized colony, and some bits and pieces everywhere. Those bits and pieces will soon need removing though. In a 20 Gallon tank you just can't let things get out of hand. :mad:

AJ_77
05-10-2003, 08:02 PM
Sounds good Bob, I might need a small piece some day again too...

:confused: