PDA

View Full Version : FS-Edmonton live rock

Thelonious
11-22-2008, 01:50 AM
Hi reefers. I've got about 30 pounds of live rock for sale. I was planning on moving a tank to the Island, but have decided to avoid the hassle and set it up again when I'm closer to J&L.

I believe it is some type of tonga shelf rock. Pretty nice rock, three larger pieces, several smaller pieces and some dry rubble. Lots of pods and some brittle stars in it as well and some coralline on the main pieces but some of it has bleached a bit in parts because it hasn't been part of my main tank. There are also some pineapple sponges, a little bit of GSP left on one of the rocks. It's a lot better than anything I've seen in the stores here for the ridiculous prices.

I've got it in a 30 gallon aquarium right now but is a perfect addition for aquascaping to add to some fiji type rock which was my plan.

I've also got a bag of salt that I don't want to transport that I'll toss in. Everything for 250$. I'll box it and wrap in moist newspaper for pickup at downtown location.

Pm me here if you are interesting and include a contact number or email pls

dave,

themastr
11-23-2008, 07:14 AM
do you have any pictures? interested but live 2 hours away in wainwright, AB

Thelonious
11-24-2008, 10:41 AM
I have some older pictures, but my wife's wonderful kitten chewed up the usb cord for my camera. I'll get a friend to come over and snap a few hopefully by the end of the week so check back.

Thanks

shizean
12-01-2008, 01:09 AM
i dont suppose you still have the live rock do?

Thelonious
12-01-2008, 09:19 PM
Still available, I'm expecting to have some pictures as themastr requested in the next few days, but a few people have expressed interest.

I also have some test extra kits if anyone is interested. An api pack with some usage, nitrate, nitrite, ph and ammonia. Plus salifert test kits - Alk, Ca and Mg - that I have only used once to match results with my current kit.

I can add those to the rock and salt for an extra 50$ if anyone needs

Fox
12-02-2008, 01:26 AM
PM'd

Thelonious
12-08-2008, 11:05 PM
Sorry, I missed several PM's. I thought someone was going to pick up the rock this week but he fell through. I need this rock moved in the next two weeks.

So, 30 pounds of live tonga rock, 3 sandwich bags of dry rubble for 200$

Will throw in about a half bag of salt, live sand and some invertebrates if anyone wants them.

Also have a full set of test kits. API master kit, plus salifert Mg, Ca, and Alk each only used twice. - 50$

Also have an abundant flow 75 gdp RO/DI machine for 75$