PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have any experiance with..

StirCrazy
05-04-2003, 09:41 PM
Foxface rabitfish in a reef tank? I am thinking of getting a small guy and want to hear some presonal experences first.

Steve

Bob I
05-04-2003, 10:13 PM
Foxface rabitfish in a reef tank? I am thinking of getting a small guy and want to hear some presonal experences first.

Steve

Deb has one, she can give you personal experiences. :eek:

ganowicki
05-05-2003, 12:29 AM
I have a small foxface in my reef tank, and he is great. he does not touch any of my corals. he munches on hair algae, macro algae and he picks at the rocks.

EmilyB
05-05-2003, 12:34 AM
Actually, I HAD one, for about a year and a half....until it grew from 2" to 7" long.. :eek: So Mitch has it now, as well as another of his own.

Never was a problem with anything in the reef tho.

UnderWorldAquatics
05-05-2003, 12:46 AM
great fish! cleans up algae like crazy. only bad if you want to keep different macro algaes. Just dont get tagged by the spines, fingers will ache for days...

MitchM
05-05-2003, 10:38 PM
:eek: So Mitch has it now, as well as another of his own.

Yep, a couple of my favorite fish!

BUT.....the big sarcophyton that I also got from Deb had been looking really bad lately, and I couldn't figure out why......until I saw 1 of the fox's take a chunk out of it as it casually swam by........ :eek: :mad: .

They're now both banished to the sump, where they're both happily munching away on my macro forest. :confused:

Sarc's back to it's original splendor.

Mitch :rolleyes: