PDA

View Full Version : Were to buy zeo-vit online other than J&L?

Sir Fragalot
11-19-2008, 03:30 AM
I am wondering is J&L the only online place to get Zeo-vit in canada?? why don't more stores sell it?

niloc16
11-19-2008, 03:39 AM
aquatic addictions does. they are running it on their coral tank too. its nuts the change in a couple days

OceanicCorals-Ian-
11-19-2008, 03:42 AM
aquatic addictions does. they are running it on their coral tank too. its nuts the change in a couple days

J&L has the best prices, I would just buy it there if you can. When the dollar was decent I was buying it out of the U.S.

niloc16
11-19-2008, 03:43 AM
i'm not sure about that, i was pricing stuff out today and they had some darn sweet deals man. the new zeovit reactor they got is frickin insane. its definitely on my list of 'needs'

OceanicCorals-Ian-
11-19-2008, 03:46 AM
i'm not sure about that, i was pricing stuff out today and they had some darn sweet deals man. the new zeovit reactor they got is frickin insane. its definitely on my list of 'needs'

Is it a new kind of reactor? is it an auger style? I need a new one one of these days too!

niloc16
11-19-2008, 03:49 AM
no its not an auger, it uses reverse polarity magnets, its AWESOME. best i've seen

OceanicCorals-Ian-
11-19-2008, 03:54 AM
no its not an auger, it uses reverse polarity magnets, its AWESOME. best i've seen

That sounds pretty cool....

Sir Fragalot
11-19-2008, 03:57 AM

not online yet will he soon?

niloc16
11-19-2008, 03:57 AM
you have to see to understand. i was baffled at first when i first seen it but when he told me about the magnets i was like awesome. you do not need as much height space either with this style. you should go see it

Aquatic Addictions
11-19-2008, 05:45 AM
not online yet will he soon?

We should have the site together real soon. We are a little picky on the layout and the amount of information to input is crazy.

Having to do a site with more than just fish and corals takes some time to make it just right and of course adds a WHOLE bunch more items needing to be put in :smile:

Watch the boards...it will come alive soon.:twised:

In the meantime any questions feel free to call 604-625-2182 after 11 each day except Mondays

And Yes Colin..When your ready you just let me know... I am sure we can find one with your name on it :mrgreen:

Aquatic Addictions

niloc16
11-19-2008, 06:01 AM
just dont tell the wife when i pick it up though :lol:

muck
11-19-2008, 02:26 PM
just dont tell the wife when i pick it up though :lol:
:lol::lol::lol:

Sir Fragalot
11-19-2008, 11:34 PM
So the answer is no. There is no other online place to get Zeo-vit in canada. I dont want to say ill of any one i just want to buy my Zeo-vit elsewhere. :sad:Seems odd to have only one online source.:cry:

marie
11-19-2008, 11:43 PM
So the answer is no. There is no other online place to get Zeo-vit in canada. I dont want to say ill of any one i just want to buy my Zeo-vit elsewhere. :sad:Seems odd to have only one online source.:cry:

Actually I think the answer is yes but they don't have their website up. If there is something you want just phone them

We should have the site together real soon. We are a little picky on the layout and the amount of information to input is crazy.

Having to do a site with more than just fish and corals takes some time to make it just right and of course adds a WHOLE bunch more items needing to be put in :smile:

Watch the boards...it will come alive soon.:twised:

In the meantime any questions feel free to call 604-625-2182 after 11 each day except Mondays

Aquatic Addictions