PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2 Neon Orange Zoo frags

OCDP
11-17-2008, 07:54 PM
Ugh, here's the deal. There is some HA growing on both these frags, the only two pieces of rock in my tank with HA. I don't want it spreading, and it's growing fast, I can't figure out why. No other HA on my rocks, but I do have a nice little lawn on the bottom pane of my tank. So for the worry of this spreading to my other rocks, I wanna get rid of them. Both are nice sized frags, and oen of them has some sort of encrusting SPS or LPS, looks somewhat like a Favite. Both frags have several polyps, one larger than the other, the small one has about 7-10 polyps, the other, maybe 15-20?

I will take $30 for both, or trades for other zoos, LPS, SPS ,etc. I am looking for snails and a sea hare as well, if you have either or, we can make a deal... prefer a trade, but will take whatever, just want them gone.

This HA is an easy fix, it is not deep rooted and it's brittle, therefore, easy to remove. I just don't want them in my tank.

PM please. Calgary only.

Delphinus
11-17-2008, 07:57 PM
Got a picture by any chance Scott?

OCDP
11-17-2008, 08:00 PM
I'll get a new photo up tonight. Here's an old one, with no HA, and less colour on them, they have colorued up quite nicely under my MH's.

There's the small frag on far left, just above button polyps, and second frag is in the middle, just above the Coral Beauty. Hope that helps for now..

Just beware, there's quite a bit of HA on the larger frag, and I can't figure out why it's spreading so fast. It's pretty brittle though, not the mossy type HA I usually get.. quite easy to remove.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/OCDP2005/IMG_0159.jpg

The Codfather
11-17-2008, 08:56 PM
PM'ed

OCDP
11-19-2008, 07:29 PM
Bump. Still available. Make an offer.

Everyone who see's my tank goes straight to the HA now, no one notices the other vibrant, healthy corals! Go figure.

simba
11-20-2008, 02:04 AM
pm'ed

OCDP
11-27-2008, 05:33 PM
still available.