PDA

View Full Version : Frag A Lot Order

Josh23
11-15-2008, 08:10 PM
I'm looking to order few corals from Frag A Lot but need a few others to go in so we can all get free shipping. Any interest?

If so let me know and ill begin the process of putting together a group order. I believe we 250.00 worth of corals to get free shipping.

Let me know.

thanks
Josh

Josh23
11-17-2008, 06:28 PM
I'm not going through with the order at this time, maybe at a later date.

Trigger Man
11-18-2008, 01:04 AM
You could always look at Coral Master, he is local and I've gotten a bunch of frags from him and they are all doing great with nice coloring. (The savings on shipping means more to spend on coral)

yeeg
11-18-2008, 03:52 AM
Between Coral Master and Red Coral, I'm not sure why anyone would go outside the city to buy any frags...Unless of course someone has a special frag or colony that no one in the city has...I have bought many pieces from Red Coral as well as Coral Master and wouldnt think of going outside the city...

Josh23
11-18-2008, 06:38 PM
I'm looking for bright coloured Zoos, you can't seem to find those in Calgary and when you do there already sold. I've never been to redcoral?

ElGuappo
11-18-2008, 07:03 PM
Check out wicked frags then i have gotten in on one order from their and was plesantly suprized. a got four rics and all were in great shape when i got them saw others zoas and looked good. Snappy also had a few zoas when i was there not too long ago.