PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Aquatic Addictions

Abbyreefer
11-14-2008, 05:10 PM
Just wanted to publicly say thank you to Dan and his staff at Aquatic Addictions. While I was away on holidays my inlaws had been looking after my tank. One of the days the siphon went out on the tank and had not restarted along with my skimmer suddenly going nuts and overflowing my sump onto my floor. My father in law was not able to restart the siphon and had gone in to see Dan at AA (in a bit of a panic from what I hear...lol). Dan had come to my house, restarted the siphon along with re adjusting my skimmer saving my entire 100 gal tank. I'm soooo thankful to Dan and his staff for going above and beyond and provide customer service that well exceeds any expectation I could have.

Trigger Man
11-14-2008, 06:14 PM
Now this is what I like to see, having your LFS owners/employee making the time to help out a customer in time of need. This shows that Dan really cares, and is not just interested in the sale.

Keri
11-14-2008, 09:06 PM
Wow! That' some GREAT service!! :)

rocknroll
11-14-2008, 10:31 PM
I've been in and talked to Dan as well. I'm new to the hobby - actually just going to start my first reef tank this weekend. They have been really great - willing to answer any questions and spend as much time as I need to help me out - and I haven't even bought anything yet! (but I will)

Lance
11-14-2008, 10:41 PM
Wow! That' some GREAT service!! :)

IT SURE IS!! Good for you AA!

SeaHorse_Fanatic
11-14-2008, 11:07 PM
Great to hear that everything worked out. Awesome service!!!!

niloc16
11-15-2008, 12:51 AM
this is well deserved of the store. they do rock. i was in there today saying that i'm ready to start again and it felt good to go into a store again and be a 'fish geek'. they are totally willing to talk with ya, listen to rants and offer advice. hats off to you guys. awesome job. it sounds like its only gonna get better

Haloreef
11-15-2008, 04:52 AM
Yea Dan and Nikki are great! I am so glad to have a store close to home again. Colin, I can have a few frags for you in the near future. Our hours don't seem to match up so I could leave them at Aquatic Adictions for you. How about a hot pink with lime green mouth Mycidium, Rainbow Monti, green with purple tip "Acro. Plana?" pink birds nest, bright green with brownish polyp Confusa." Maybe some more if I look hard enough.
Let me know when it will work for you.
Anything to keep you in the hobby dude, well almost anything. I will never cheer for the Leafs!!!!!
Keith.

Aquatic Addictions
11-15-2008, 06:48 AM
Thank you all for your kind words :redface:

AbbyReefer: We were happy to help out a fellow reefer :smile:. We would hate to see anyone loose their tank especially over something that was an easy fix.

We are hobbyist just like everyone else and really enjoy talking 'Reef/Fish Geek' with other enthusiasts. It's reassuring to know that we are not the only ones crazy about this addiction we call a hobby:mrgreen:. There is always something new to learn and a wealth of knowledge to be share between those with experience and those just starting out.

Again, thank you all for the wonderful comments. We really appreciate it.

Aquatic Addictions

fishytime
11-15-2008, 02:38 PM
Thank you also AA. Great to see another LFS that actually gives a crap. After a local canreefers misfortune with their tank recently, we at RC here in Calgary have setup an ERT(emergency response team). Sounds official eh? Its just a list of people that have said that they would be willing to help if they are able to, in an emergency. We have anted up good deals at the store to anyone on our list who goes out of their way to help a fellow reefer in need. Good on you AA.