PDA

View Full Version : Big Thumbs Up To Oceanic Corals

Ryan L
11-08-2008, 11:24 PM
I don't normally post here but since there is no vendor rating forums for oceanic corals yet I thought I'd post.

Went out to get some clams and they were every bit as nice as pictured. Best clams I've seen in North America for longggg time.

Thanks again Ian

Great service and great guy.

Ryan L

christyf5
11-08-2008, 11:41 PM
Sorry I should have made one. See here: http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=46425

OceanicCorals-Ian-
11-08-2008, 11:49 PM
I don't normally post here but since there is no vendor rating forums for oceanic corals yet I thought I'd post.

Went out to get some clams and they were every bit as nice as pictured. Best clams I've seen in North America for longggg time.

Thanks again Ian

Great service and great guy.

Ryan L

Nice to meet you too! thanks again for the good words. It is nice to see that people are really starting to notice the higher class of livestock I have available. Post a picture of the Clam when you have time!

Thanks again for the business.

Ian
Oceanic Corals

reeferious
11-09-2008, 08:40 AM
tried to check out your selection but only things that came up are those two millis

OceanicCorals-Ian-
11-09-2008, 05:28 PM
tried to check out your selection but only things that came up are those two millis

Ya, you must have checked my webpage which is pretty embarassing right now! Please check our vendor thread for what is in stock, everything is listed under each "sticky" thread.

See here: http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=133

dsaundry
11-09-2008, 11:20 PM
Like Tony the tiger says...Their Grreaaaaat!:biggrin:

BC Mosaic
11-09-2008, 11:42 PM
An all around nice guy. Oh yeah, beautiful inventory and nice set up as well!!:mrgreen:

niloc16
11-10-2008, 12:02 AM
i thought you were only open to online purchases?

OceanicCorals-Ian-
11-10-2008, 12:21 AM
i thought you were only open to online purchases?

We are only open to online purchases, agian this is how I have to run this business for now; however, I can make special arrangements for extra special customers (kidding) that I have known peviously! :biggrin: This is only a special occasion type deal. I just don't have the time or location to properly run a "retail" location. I am sorry if this upsets anyone but for now this is the nature of the beast. My landlords of the rented propert just won't allow a parade of people going through everyday.

Tell me when you are ready to stock your tank and I will see what I can arrange :wink: