PDA

View Full Version : coral master order (kamloops)

tgoeujon
11-05-2008, 04:59 AM
id like to set up a group order from coral master but will need to find someone in the loops to recieve the order as there is really no suitable way of delivery here in clinton. if anybody wants anything and is willing to be the receiver let me know.

wolf_bluejay
11-05-2008, 01:57 PM
I've been eying up an order from coral master for a while now. If you want to do a group order we might be able to do the free shipping.... And I don't mind eceiving, I just need to setup a delivery date ahead of time so I can be here to get it.

Would you need the stock to be held for a while, or planning on picking up right after delivery. My 220gal tank is really only 1/2 full until I get more rock for the other side so I have lots of room.

id like to set up a group order from coral master but will need to find someone in the loops to recieve the order as there is really no suitable way of delivery here in clinton. if anybody wants anything and is willing to be the receiver let me know.

tgoeujon
11-05-2008, 08:46 PM
i would pick up right away, but im waiting hoping there will be enough interested people to qualify for free shipping since theres only a couple things that i want

sick lid
11-06-2008, 01:06 AM
I may want to join in. I will look at their stock list.

tgoeujon
11-06-2008, 01:44 AM
if everyone could either post or pm with what they want as well as cost then i can let people know when we have an order worth making.
thanx
Trevor

tgoeujon
11-08-2008, 06:20 AM
bump

Snappy
11-08-2008, 04:20 PM
Looking forward to your order. Thank you for thinking of Coral Master.:biggrin:

Kronk
11-09-2008, 03:38 AM
PM sent

tgoeujon
11-09-2008, 03:46 AM
unfortunately my part of the order is gonna have to wait for payday. does putting an order through on the 16th work for everyone else.

AaronG
11-09-2008, 06:52 AM
if this is gona happen let me know i see a couple things i like

sick lid
11-09-2008, 12:16 PM
Sorry, nothing I'm looking for this time.

reef bound
11-10-2008, 03:34 AM
We may be interested in a couple things as well. Will pm you when we know exactly what, Trevor.

tgoeujon
11-11-2008, 04:34 AM
it seems as though im kinda doin this wrong, i guess we just send our orders to snappy personally and have one person recieve the frags. wolf bluejay has already volunteered to recieve and has about 1/2 of a 210 gallon tank if people need a day or two to pick up there orders. If your still alright with this wolf let me know. also im hoping the 16th still works as well for an order date.

wolf_bluejay
11-11-2008, 06:47 AM
it seems as though im kinda doin this wrong, i guess we just send our orders to snappy personally and have one person recieve the frags. wolf bluejay has already volunteered to recieve and has about 1/2 of a 210 gallon tank if people need a day or two to pick up there orders. If your still alright with this wolf let me know. also im hoping the 16th still works as well for an order date.

I'm still willing to recieve and hold for anyone that needs it. I was reading this again today, and yeah, I think the idea is that everyone orders/pays on their own. I'm not to sure on how to setup a group order with the coral master, but I'm guessing it is not that hard.
I'm up for any date for the order, I'm pretty flexible that way. How many people are in for the group order?

tgoeujon
11-11-2008, 07:47 AM
so far i think theres 5 of us in for the order. i pm'd snappy and he will just take the personal orders and ship them together if i understood him right. so i guess everyone could order anytime and just have them shipped for the 16th

Snappy
11-11-2008, 01:46 PM
so far i think theres 5 of us in for the order. i pm'd snappy and he will just take the personal orders and ship them together if i understood him right. so i guess everyone could order anytime and just have them shipped for the 16th
Group orders need to be in the same shipping container to avoid multiple shipping charges. If it's easier for you guys to have one person be in charge of placing & paying for the order that is fine with me too. :biggrin:

reef bound
11-11-2008, 08:06 PM
We're in for $120. Ordering today. The 16th is fine for us.

tgoeujon
11-11-2008, 08:11 PM
waiting on some suggestions from greg but im probably in for about $200. hey reefbound is that niger trigger still behaving, thinkin hard on getting one lol.

wolf_bluejay
11-11-2008, 08:25 PM

So, is that shipping out on the 16th, or getting here on the 16th?
I prefer myself if everyone pays themselves and then we just get it shipped to one place. I've been on the bad side of "I'll pay you when I pick it up".

I'll place my order today, and post back what I'll be in for.

My home address, #40-800 southill st. Kamloops for those that will be picking up, just past the Brock shop. If you need directions, just PM me and I'll be more specific, or if you need my phone #.

Snappy
11-11-2008, 09:56 PM
So, is that shipping out on the 16th, or getting here on the 16th?
I prefer myself if everyone pays themselves and then we just get it shipped to one place. I've been on the bad side of "I'll pay you when I pick it up".

I'll place my order today, and post back what I'll be in for.

My home address, #40-800 southill st. Kamloops for those that will be picking up, just past the Brock shop. If you need directions, just PM me and I'll be more specific, or if you need my phone #.
The 16th is Sunday so there is no shipping until Monday the 17th and you will receive on Tuesday 18th. Please email or pm me your Name, address, postal code & phone # for shipping purposes.
It appears that if all orders are confirmed the order will qualify for free shipping.
Thanks very much Kamloops!
:biggrin:
Greg

tgoeujon
11-11-2008, 11:18 PM
yes definately everyone pays there own and wolf just recieves the big box:biggrin:. and i guess shipping for the 15th then if snappy does saturdays. (please let us know snappy)

Snappy
11-12-2008, 05:25 AM
This Sat is my fathers funeral so I couldn't even if I could.
Deliveries are by courier so weekdays only as stated on my website.
Please click this link for more info. http://www.coralmaster.com/shipping_info.html

Monday is the soonest ship date assuming all payments are in.
Thanks Greg :biggrin:

tgoeujon
11-12-2008, 02:59 PM
ok my order and payment is in if i did it right. snappy i forgot to put the frag of the month on my list , could you please add it:biggrin: are we still waiting on anyone or should we put this through sooner (im gettin kinda excited now lol)

Trevor

Snappy
11-12-2008, 03:19 PM
ok my order and payment is in if i did it right. snappy i forgot to put the frag of the month on my list , could you please add it:biggrin: are we still waiting on anyone or should we put this through sooner (im gettin kinda excited now lol)

Trevor
I got the payment, thank you, but never got your final list. Because of my situation this week I can't ship until Monday at the earliest, sorry.

tgoeujon
11-12-2008, 07:48 PM
so if you ship monday, arrival tuesdayish? works for me:biggrin:

Snappy
11-12-2008, 09:57 PM
so if you ship monday, arrival tuesdayish? works for me:biggrin:
yes Tuesday.

wolf_bluejay
11-13-2008, 04:00 AM
For those that missed my address,

I'm #40 - 800 Southill Street (Brock), and my phone # 250-554-8290. my name is Brent for those of you who phone and might get the wife instead of me. And, yes she is aware that I've ordered stuff :)

Looks like the order will be arriving on Tuesday, so if you don't mind letting me know who will be picking up stuff and a rough guess as to when, or if you need me to hold it in a tank -- I just don't want to watch corals die in the bag, and I have a empty 20 gal sitting around that can be used if need be....

tgoeujon
11-13-2008, 02:01 PM
im hoping to take a run over after work on tuesday but if theres any problems ill just call and get you to hold for a day or two

thanks
Trevor

Snappy
11-13-2008, 03:14 PM
Everyone is paid up and the order will be going out as scheduled. Thanks again.
Greg

Snappy
11-17-2008, 07:44 PM
Frags are shipped for arrival on Tues by 5PM. Thanks again!

reef bound
11-17-2008, 11:11 PM
Looking forward to it! Thanks Greg!

tgoeujon
11-18-2008, 03:20 AM
gettin kinda psyched

reef bound
11-19-2008, 05:20 AM
Thanks Greg, corals look great. All arrived safe and sound in my bags. Within 1/2 hour of being in tank, polyps were out and colors were looking good. Thank you Brent for accepting the order, and also Trevor for giving us a great idea to place the order.
Cheers!

tgoeujon
11-19-2008, 05:37 AM
this sucks, i was all happy then work informed me im not going anywhere till saturday at the earliest:cry:, thankfully brent is willing to babysit my frags and even sent me pics:smile: Lisa once those frags get settled well have to stop by and see how the tanks progressing:biggrin:

Snappy
11-23-2008, 12:31 AM
Thanks again everyone.

tgoeujon
11-23-2008, 01:34 AM
thanks greg i got my stuff today and it all looks great

Snappy
11-23-2008, 05:12 AM
That's great.