PDA

View Full Version : Need Your Muscles

AJ_77
10-28-2008, 03:19 AM
Hey, I'm trolling for a favour. :biggrin:

In case anyone is available to lend a quick hand... I'm going to be picking a tank at Nate's place tomorrow (Tuesday) around 5-5:30 PM and could use some help loading. Location is in Glamorgan - near Glenmore Trail & 45th Street SW.

Shouldn't take too long to load it into the minivan. A couple extra hands would really help. In appreciation I'll invite you over to christen the tank with Jager shots once it's up and running - soon!

If anyone's going to be nearby about that time Tuesday and is willing to help, please shoot me a PM.

Cheers!

Der_Iron_Chef
10-28-2008, 03:26 AM
Jager! Is that an incentive? :p

I'd love to help, but I'm helping a friend move at that time. Good luck.

AJ_77
10-28-2008, 02:41 PM
Jager! Is that an incentive? :p

I'd love to help, but I'm helping a friend move at that time. Good luck.Doesn't have to be Jager by any means. Tea, Timmy's, beer - name your incentive! :biggrin:

Nate
10-28-2008, 03:03 PM
I found another guy whom will be able to move the tank and stand with me tonight alan...not sure on his schedule, but he said likely around the 5 or 6 mark...I will know better this afternoon...I will also have the tank ready to go by about 530 or 6. He enjoys beer ;-)

BTW, between the two of us, we should be able to load the van for you with you only doing minor door opening etc...

Nate

MikeP
10-28-2008, 04:42 PM
I'd help but I will still be at work. I've been to Nate's before and kinda remember where he lives which isn't too far from me. If the move gets postponed till the weekend for some reason let me know.

AJ_77
10-28-2008, 05:18 PM
Nate - good deal, thanks. Beer at 6 PM - got it!

Mike - thanks, appreciate the offer. Looks like we'll git 'er done tonight. :biggrin: