PDA

View Full Version : Saltwater Aquarium FOR SALE $1000

herefishyfishy
10-23-2008, 08:35 AM
custom 90gal saltwater aquarium (located in Richmond B.C)

-1/2 inch tempered glass
-steel stand with custom cabinet
-steel caps on top and bottom
-built-in ovreflow
-built in returns
-live sand (sorry, not selling live rock)

Cabinet is made out of steel, aluminium and plexi-glass. It has a door from top to bottom on the right hand side. Cabinet needs doors on the bottom front.
Cabinet & Tank stand 6 1/2ft from top to bottom. Cabinet is silver, black and white.

If you want the PC floresent dual 36" 96 watt lights, 250watt metal halide and blue LED moon light(all in canopy)/sump/pump. I also have a Coralife skimmer.
I am asking $1000 for the tank and cabinet alone

I will sell the tank,cabinet and all the
extra goodies as a package for $1200.00 OBO

email: cool_stuff111@hotmail.com

serious buyers only

Whatigot
10-23-2008, 02:06 PM
good to see you made it onto the board.
Cheers.

bleevin
10-23-2008, 02:41 PM
Do you have any pictures? How deep is the tank?

herefishyfishy
10-23-2008, 09:40 PM
i have never used this site before, i am just trying to sell my tank.
for the first person (whatigot) that put a message:
i am just a girl trying to sell her tank, im not in any competition, quite frankly, i dont care what set-up you have. oh yeah, and, lick your bioballs?? nice insult. get off your damn computer and find a girlfriend

to the normal, second person (bleevin):
i am on vacation right now and not at my own computer, i can post pics as soon as i get home. as for depth, its really deep, got to be atleast 3 ft.

scub steve
10-23-2008, 10:04 PM
ya he was not trying to be insulting thats just what he put in his signature we all have one lol

GreenSpottedPuffer
10-23-2008, 10:15 PM
i have never used this site before, i am just trying to sell my tank.
for the first person (whatigot) that put a message:
i am just a girl trying to sell her tank, im not in any competition, quite frankly, i dont care what set-up you have. oh yeah, and, lick your bioballs?? nice insult. get off your damn computer and find a girlfriend

to the normal, second person (bleevin):
i am on vacation right now and not at my own computer, i can post pics as soon as i get home. as for depth, its really deep, got to be atleast 3 ft.

Whoa! All he did was say he was glad you joined the board...

scub steve
10-23-2008, 10:17 PM
ya but read everything in his signature she must be new to forums like this and though he wrote everything under his comment too her

SeaHorse_Fanatic
10-23-2008, 11:40 PM
There's been a misunderstanding because WhatIGot's signature (everything under the line in his post) was not specifically directed at you Herefishyfishy. All he wrote to you really was just a greeting:biggrin:

herefishyfishy
10-23-2008, 11:55 PM
okay. hahaha thanks for clearing that up for me.
what are bioballs anyways?? are those the little blue filter ball things??
i wasn't mad, just thought it was strange.
and yes, i am very new. i just need to sell my tank!!!!

sczu
10-24-2008, 03:33 AM
Too funny.

Nevin
10-24-2008, 03:58 AM
How is "lick my bioballs" not trying to be insulting? Seems to me he's asking for... well, just the response that he got!

Regards,
Nevin

RuGlu6
10-24-2008, 04:28 AM
How is "lick my bioballs" not trying to be insulting? Seems to me he's asking for... well, just the response that he got!

Regards,
Nevin

x2 here
i think this "bio balls" thing signature or not... it is insulting.

Whatigot
10-24-2008, 01:53 PM
well I think you are all WAY to sensitive....
I think it's funny.
Have you ever seen bio balls after a few months?

they're nasty, but at least not judgemental.

I welcome any response I get, seems to me like my signature can tell me more about other people than it can about myself to others.:idea:

and by the way herefishyfishy, I was the guy who told you about this site in the first place off craigslist to help you find a better audience to sell it to, (kennedy@contactfinancial).
so your welcome.:razz:

cooper
10-24-2008, 05:02 PM
x3 totally insulting and inappropriate ...........

Whatigot
10-24-2008, 05:18 PM
instead of "jacking" this thread, let this girl just sell her tank.

Feel free to start your own thread on my signature if you really want to make an issue of it.
:mrgreen:

herefishyfishy
10-24-2008, 05:43 PM
nevermind trying to sell my tank...hahaha this is too much fun chatting back and forth..

Whatigot
10-24-2008, 06:01 PM
hahaha...
welcome again to Canreef.
:mrgreen:

fiorano
10-25-2008, 02:58 AM
... nice