PDA

View Full Version : LF CleanUp Crew, Corals, Fish Calgary

Carmen
10-21-2008, 06:49 PM
So my new 72Gallon is ready for stocking! Yay! Wondering if anyone has any CUC to get rid of or corals, maybe even fish if you are downsizing...
Anyone thinking of taking down a tank or just running out of room...............:biggrin:
For Corals I already have: Toadstools, Hairy Shrooms, Frogspawn, Pearl Bubble, Brain, Rics, Zoos, Xenia, Anthelia, Kenya Tree, Green Digi, Green Montipora, Birdsnest

I am in NW Calgary (Kinda want to stay near this neck of the woods:redface::wink:) but may make a trip for that little something special.:mrgreen:

Take Care and thanks for looking!
Carmen

Trigger Man
10-21-2008, 07:32 PM
Just a quick note that if you are worried about picking up SPS because you have T5's don't worry about it. My tank has T5's and my SPS is doing just fine, with good growth and color. You would just have to worry about having enough flow.

Carmen
10-21-2008, 07:40 PM
Great to know! Although I don`t have nearly as much flow as you...I only have a Koralia3 and find my LPS find it`s flow abit high:neutral:.

ElGuappo
10-21-2008, 08:52 PM
i have 3 very large turbos i would kilke to get rid of. $10

MikeP
10-21-2008, 09:41 PM
I can frag my finger leather for you Carmen. PM me if you're interested.

Trigger Man
10-21-2008, 10:40 PM
I have a gsp 1.5" by 4", Lots of Pink Xenias (would need to frag for you), 2 burnt orange skirt Zoas with pale pink center frags (one has 8 heads, the other has 18 + heads). If you you are interested in any of them you can pm me and we can figure something out.

Carmen
10-23-2008, 03:54 AM
I have a gsp 1.5" by 4", Lots of Pink Xenias (would need to frag for you), 2 burnt orange skirt Zoas with pale pink center frags (one has 8 heads, the other has 18 + heads). If you you are interested in any of them you can pm me and we can figure something out.

Dang! Believe it or not, I actually have those except the zoas! (Got a pic of them)
But I still have so much space to fill. Thanks though. (That Xenia is not pulsing is it?)

Trigger Man
10-23-2008, 05:49 AM
The Xenias do pulse if there is low flow, so for me the only time I see them pulse is when I'm cleaning my tank. For the Zoas I've got a alright pic on my digital camera that i could try to load if you want.

Carmen
10-27-2008, 06:54 PM
bump:wink:

Pier Pressure
10-27-2008, 07:41 PM
I was at Big Als and Pisces on the weekend. They both seem to have really good prices for inverts if you want to check it out. Big Als had some snails for sale for less than $3 each. FYI.