PDA

View Full Version : Fs: FREE ANEMONE CRAB (Edmonton)

Kostas
10-17-2008, 07:20 AM
I have had this anemone crab for over a year, so quite hardy I would say. Spends 90% of the time on the sand bed, will climb the rock but not often.

Note: not my photo taken online, if you really want me to i can take one of mine and post it. but mines looks just like this one...but my shell is a bit bigger and has to redish anemones on it and very active running around the sand bed.

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l218/eurodude/Crab_-_Hermit_Crab_with_Anemone_2.jpg

Fishfanatic
10-17-2008, 07:48 PM
how big and is he reef safe?

Kostas
10-18-2008, 08:23 PM
Hey I called big al’s to ask them if the anemone crab I bought from them a year ago was reef safe (I took a photo to show them of what it looked like) and they guy told me generally they are not.
I have a many corals in my tank and have never seen him touch any of them…but I wouldn’t risk it to be honest.

Flash
10-18-2008, 09:27 PM
SWEET!!!! how much? could it live in a nano!

Kostas
10-18-2008, 09:44 PM
I’m sure it could, but he is very active, usually runs around the sand bed, i would prefer it go to a large predator tank

Kostas
10-19-2008, 11:22 PM
ok i'm giving away this guy for Free, i feel silly asking for a few dollars for him, so bring your own bag and come by to pick this guy up :)

note: althought he has never touched any of my corals, i am told he is not reef safe, so dont' risk it.