PDA

View Full Version : Retiring

EmilyB
10-17-2008, 06:27 AM
I was looking at my tank tonight, and thinking this is where it began and where it is ending.
I have an 11 year old trigger, a nine year old butterfly, an awesome saddleback pair in a rose anemone, a cleaner shrimp that’s at least 2, and I look at this tank and can finally relax…and enjoy....
Hopefully my last set of bulbs installed this week, but you never know…

Carmen
10-17-2008, 01:31 PM
WOW!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats on the happy SENIOR fish and the absolute feeling of content. You know you must be doing something right to have had them for as many years.:mrgreen:

AJ_77
10-17-2008, 06:43 PM
I look at this tank and can finally relax…and enjoy....

That sounds pretty sweet - aaahhhh...

You guys moving after these bulbs?

Diana
10-17-2008, 07:05 PM
Nice! This is what we all strive for... balance and harmony and less work! :D

Ken
10-17-2008, 07:13 PM
Deb, that is quite the accomplishment. Having livestock that long is a sure sign of an aquarist hobbyist that is dedicated to long term success. You are truely among the top aquarist. My many thanks to your dedication. I also have fish and corals exceeding 8,10. years old. Sometimes less is better. Regards Ken

Trigger Man
10-17-2008, 09:57 PM
I was looking at my tank tonight, and thinking this is where it began and where it is ending.
I have an 11 year old trigger, a nine year old butterfly, an awesome saddleback pair in a rose anemone, a cleaner shrimp that’s at least 2, and I look at this tank and can finally relax…and enjoy....

Wow, congrats on keeping the fish alive well for that long. I hope that one day I can be as content on my tank as you are, right now I'm always thinking what to do next.