PDA

View Full Version : Red Coral Aquariums Sponsored Category.

JDigital
10-14-2008, 11:10 PM
Red Coral Aquariums has offered to sponsor a "Best Theme" category for this contest. I only spoke to Kevin briefly, but he will be pm'ing (3) Canreef members with over 3000 post count (of his choice) to be the judges for this category.

Note: This prize does not come out of the entry fee, like the other categories. It is 100% donated by Red Coral. :)

Keep an eye on this thread for an update from Red Coral Aquariums.

And a BIG Thanks to Kevin and Doug for this generous addition to the contest!

michika
10-14-2008, 11:30 PM
This seems really cool. Thanks guys!

Chaloupa
10-14-2008, 11:58 PM
WOAH! that is sooo cool!

Der_Iron_Chef
10-15-2008, 12:22 AM
Sweet! Great idea :)

scholar
10-15-2008, 02:52 AM
Sweet! thanks guys hope that helps every one strive and to have lots of fun with this!

rocketlily
10-15-2008, 04:19 AM
Thank you. This is very generous of you and when I'm in Calgary I'll be sure to shop at your store.

ElGuappo
10-15-2008, 04:22 AM
Thanks guys. :mrgreen:

Red Coral Aquariums
10-15-2008, 04:56 AM
We at Red Coral are excited about this contest and observing its wonderful results; and are proud to sponsor a BEST-THEME category.

I have contacted a few canreef 3000+ posters to be silent judges on the Best Theme category as Red Coral's voice in this contest. As stated this is a separate and distinct prize initiated and distributed by Red Coral Aquarium. The prize is a $100.00 gift certificate for any live product in our store. If the product needs to be shipped the shipping will be deducted from the $100.00 total.
Good luck to all and may this be a learning and fun experience for all participants and observers.

Kevin
Red Coral Aquarium

superduperwesman
11-04-2008, 05:27 AM
We at Red Coral are excited about this contest and observing its wonderful results; and are proud to sponsor a BEST-THEME category.

I have contacted a few canreef 3000+ posters to be silent judges on the Best Theme category as Red Coral's voice in this contest. As stated this is a separate and distinct prize initiated and distributed by Red Coral Aquarium. The prize is a $100.00 gift certificate for any live product in our store. If the product needs to be shipped the shipping will be deducted from the $100.00 total.
Good luck to all and may this be a learning and fun experience for all participants and observers.

Kevin
Red Coral Aquarium

:shocked!: NICE... $100 Very cool, Thanks