04-23-2003, 02:09 AM
Like this. Anyone have one?

http://home.attbi.com/%7Emonaghan/images/sps/green_w_purple_cap.jpg

kgb
04-23-2003, 02:13 AM
if some one does i will take it and i am willing to pay

Samw
04-23-2003, 02:16 AM
Wendell/Zulu, these go for $35US ($50+Cdn) per 2" frag. Maybe you could start propagating these in your facilities.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

zulu_principle
04-23-2003, 06:32 AM
Sure

Can someone bring me a mother colony........

Samw
04-23-2003, 06:55 AM
What do I need to do to get it imported? Where do I get the forms to fill out? If I know what to do, I'll certainly do the work. Feasible? :razz: If the overhead cost is high, we could do a group order maybe. I need a center piece for my tank and this is it. :razz:

Jack
04-23-2003, 07:56 AM
I'd be in on that coral

Aquattro
04-23-2003, 07:58 AM
I'm skeptical on that pic. I'm guessing it's got Adobe written all over it. If I'm wrong, I'll take a frag too :razz:

Samw
04-23-2003, 08:01 AM
I'm skeptical on that pic. I'm guessing it's got Adobe written all over it. If I'm wrong, I'll take a frag too :razz:

Well, here's the full link. Its 3rd from the bottom:

http://home.attbi.com/%7Emonaghan/sps_frags.htm

I think several people on RC has this coral now.

Aquattro
04-23-2003, 08:08 AM
Closest I have is this...

http://www.islandreef.ca/post/capstag.jpg

Samw
04-23-2003, 08:17 AM
Very Impressive. Any more shots with a wide and side profile so I can see the whole thing from the side?

Aquattro
04-23-2003, 08:21 AM
Sam, I think that's the only pic I have of it. Jamie took it when he was over here. Honestly, I didn't even know it had a purple rim until I looked down at it. Almost impossible to tell. It grows well, although diffeent people get different shapes. Steve's green cap with the funny growth is the same piece. Adam also has a colony.
I just gave Shao a frag of this, so watch his and see if it gets a purple rim.

zulu_principle
04-23-2003, 04:19 PM
I dont ever think ive seen a staghorn that green.

Guess it was hard to get that one out of the picture.

Wendell

Aquattro
04-23-2003, 04:25 PM
I dont ever think ive seen a staghorn that green.

Guess it was hard to get that one out of the picture.

C'mon, it was 1:00am!! :biggrin:

One_Divided
04-24-2003, 12:29 AM
That pic brad posted is a frag from my mother colony.. The very right hand colony in the pics of my tank.. I could do you a frag some time if you'd like... I can't say it has as dominant of a purple rim as the one in the pic you posted though.

Holy brad, did you garf that pic or what? lol

StirCrazy
04-24-2003, 01:35 AM
That pic brad posted is a frag from my mother colony.. The very right hand colony in the pics of my tank.. I could do you a frag some time if you'd like... I can't say it has as dominant of a purple rim as the one in the pic you posted though.

Holy brad, did you garf that pic or what? lol

Hmm your mother colony or mine? hang on they are one in the same :eek:
anyways mine does have a purple rim like that but it is harder to see as my hood isn;t made for viewing from above :sad: (nother thing I should look at as all the cool pics seam to be top down.)

Steve

christyf5
04-24-2003, 01:40 AM
Hey Adam,

Go over to Brads house and step on that monti cap so we can all have frags!! :arrow: :biggrin:

StirCrazy
04-24-2003, 01:44 AM
Hey Adam,

Go over to Brads house and step on that monti cap so we can all have frags!! :arrow: :biggrin:

:eek: :smilecol: :rofl:

I almost spit my pop on the monitor when I read that.. thanks :lol:

Steve

BC_Grl
04-24-2003, 01:59 AM
LMAO!!
I thought you were going to say that Brad should go over to Adam's and step on his corals.... that would be more fair. :lol:

Aquattro
04-24-2003, 02:05 AM
I have a new sign stating that you must take off your shoes when in my tank. So no shoe frags this time.

smokinreefer
04-24-2003, 02:49 AM
the caps in this thread are nice.

i'll have to see what brad's frag decides to do in my tank, hopefully it will turn out as nice as his.

but please dont use that site as a reference for prices!
hahahah, have you seen all of them? ridiculous i tell ya, ridiculous.