PDA

View Full Version : 2 free SPS frags available...

untamed
10-13-2008, 06:24 PM
If you are willing to come here and pick them up....they are yours for free!

2 frags of this (unmounted):

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r118/untamed_photos/Temporary/100_0241.jpg

PM me to make arrangements. Today would be very good.

wisesam
10-13-2008, 07:03 PM
pm'ed

untamed
10-13-2008, 08:09 PM
Both pieces are spoken for....

justinl
10-13-2008, 08:18 PM
if it falls through, I'll take em

Whatigot
10-14-2008, 04:10 PM
oh come on...
Us coquitlamers have GOT to stick together on this kind of stuff...

untamed
10-14-2008, 10:37 PM
oh come on...

Sorry..I just couldn't think of a more fair way to do it. The real secret is that the frags sat in my tank for about a week before I decided to rid myself of them. You have to stop by and visit for no reason..then you get lucky.

Brad.

jus68
10-15-2008, 05:32 AM
oh come on...

I second this....

Whatigot
10-15-2008, 02:04 PM
Sorry..I just couldn't think of a more fair way to do it. The real secret is that the frags sat in my tank for about a week before I decided to rid myself of them. You have to stop by and visit for no reason..then you get lucky.

Brad.

I just figured with a bar like yours, the line up would be a lengthy one.
:razz:

Awesome to see frags go for free, no matter who gets them.
way to represent the C.O.Q. with one of the nicest tanks on this site period as well as with your generous frag pricing:lol:

justinl
10-15-2008, 03:41 PM
hm, I might be due for a visit sometime soon then :) Well at least Anthony didn't get them. lol with the baby, I think he's been slacking off lately.

JakartaOrBust
10-22-2008, 01:22 AM
Brad,

I clicked on it and for a moment I thought to myself "Cool I would like that!" Then I realized "Oh wait I do have that, and I got it from you." The mother colony is super happy in my tank is beginning to direct some growth towards (happily) on claimed rock area where there are no corals. It is susch a show stopping green in there that everything else green looks pale in comparison.
Thanks again. I can't wait til next time i come through for an event to get more nice stuff. Hey do you have or know who does have Blue Gomezi frags? I should have picked some up at the auction in the spring.

Trorry