PDA

View Full Version : JL exchange

dawen
10-10-2008, 09:42 PM
anyone have order dry goods from JL over internet, and doing exchange? im getting 15% stocking fee charges on exchange even if the product is never used, i just order wrong ballast, on their policies state,
"J&L Aquatics reserves the right to charge a non-refundable 15% restocking charge for any/all returned merchandise (excluding exchanges). " thats EXCLUDING EXCHANGES, the girl i talk to was really rude, i ask to speak with manager and she just said i have him to call u back then hang up, whats up with that? anyone with experience with that?

oooops i think i post in wrong board, please fix...

Aquattro
10-10-2008, 10:04 PM
I see you posted in the J&L forum, I'm sure Jeff will respond to you shortly.

daddy01
10-11-2008, 04:11 AM
Well when I get treatment like that from a store...that store just looses a customer...hee is enough stores to buy from with out that...I just take my business elsewhere and let every one know about it.
Jim

GreenSpottedPuffer
10-11-2008, 04:31 AM
anyone have order dry goods from JL over internet, and doing exchange? im getting 15% stocking fee charges on exchange even if the product is never used, i just order wrong ballast, on their policies state,
"J&L Aquatics reserves the right to charge a non-refundable 15% restocking charge for any/all returned merchandise (excluding exchanges). " thats EXCLUDING EXCHANGES, the girl i talk to was really rude, i ask to speak with manager and she just said i have him to call u back then hang up, whats up with that? anyone with experience with that?

oooops i think i post in wrong board, please fix...

Not at all! I find them great for customer service. Sounds like it was just a mix up and maybe a really busy day?

Just doesn't sound sound like them...You sure you called the right store?....JK :D

dawen
10-11-2008, 07:10 AM
thank you jeff for solving my problem, i really appreciated for all your help, im happy customer