PDA

View Full Version : LF Photosynthetic Gorgonians

GreenSpottedPuffer
10-03-2008, 08:57 PM
I know this has been posted a few times before with no real results but I REALLY want to find some! I have looked all over but never find them.

So if anyone is selling or sees gorgonians with BROWN polyps (or at least not white) in stores, can you let me know :biggrin:

I would really appreciate it!

Thanks

Delphinus
10-03-2008, 11:55 PM
Check with Interior Reef and The Reef Shoppe (both sponsors here), they seem to regularly bring in some photosynthetic gorgs.

GreenSpottedPuffer
10-04-2008, 09:03 PM
Thanks Tony! I have emailed both.

Still looking :)

Nothing to trade for them but I am willing to pay a decent amount for the right gorgonians. I have been looking for about a year now, so I am getting kinda inpatient now I think :(

reefy
10-04-2008, 09:40 PM
I think king-ed has a brown one, I saw it last week.. good luck

Delphinus
10-05-2008, 01:50 AM
I had the same problem. I bugged and bugged all the usual suppliers and yet ps-gorgs just never showed up.

I'd be happy to frag a bunch of mine, have a bunch but I'm not sure how best to go about shipping. If we just do one or two maybe the overnight-post-in-a-thermos might work out. I don't have a thermos though, would have to go to Walmart or something..

GreenSpottedPuffer
10-05-2008, 03:32 AM
I had the same problem. I bugged and bugged all the usual suppliers and yet ps-gorgs just never showed up.

I'd be happy to frag a bunch of mine, have a bunch but I'm not sure how best to go about shipping. If we just do one or two maybe the overnight-post-in-a-thermos might work out. I don't have a thermos though, would have to go to Walmart or something..

Well I am willing to pay shipping if your up to it. I will PM you.

wisesam
10-05-2008, 06:53 AM
Is this the one that you are looking for?
If so I can frag some for you.

GreenSpottedPuffer
10-05-2008, 05:32 PM
Is this the one that you are looking for?
If so I can frag some for you.

I sent you a PM. Thanks!

GreenSpottedPuffer
10-07-2008, 01:19 AM
Thanks for the frag Sam! Its not quite fully open yet but it is starting to look really nice!

Still looking for lots more if people have or see them!

wisesam
10-07-2008, 06:55 PM
Oh, you still looking for more?
My friend has more if you want. How big a piece do you need (relative to the one i sold you)?

Sam