PDA

View Full Version : Free Fauna Fish Foods

Aqua-Digital
10-02-2008, 05:17 PM
Well that got ya attention :mrgreen:

Seriously though within this thread is a free offer of fish foods :biggrin:

But first I would like to introduce to you all the benefits of Fauna Food, I hope from my other posts and education on this amazing brand you can see the link between high purity and success in using a brand that derives from true marine biological research and fauna foods are no different.

How many times have you been to your fav fish store picked up some food, and wandered what the hell am I feeding? does this have any benefit to my fish or am I just feeding bulk ash with a bit of fish meal and doing a damn good job of adding to my bio load. Well Fauna Marin fish foods are a whole new ball game as to what we think of as foods for our fish and critters and also clams.

The range is simple but complex, each food offering something slightly but importantly different, from true colour enhances, growth providers and anti biotic health givers ideal for newly imported fish.

The range's ingredients are amongst one of the most complex, with true valued vitimins, pure and sterile high protein fish meal, and all being developed in controlled enviroments making sure to give the fish exactly what they are used to in the wild.

Lets first look at the spirulina, yes there are many types on the market, but the ingredient list of Fauna Spiri paints a different picture

Protein 57%, Aleo Vera 10%, fish oils omega III 17%, vit A, Vit E, Vit B1, Vit B2, Vit B6, Vit B12, and importantly look at the ash content only 9%, so you are getting 91% goodness :wink:

So you can see with the fauna range you are getting true food that does EXACTLY what it says on the tin, providing your fish with the proper nutrients.

Please follow this link for some of the foods in the range, some have not been added yet which I will list below.

http://www.faunamarin.de/eng/?submenu=100

Two foods very much worth Highlighting are the Ultra Clam and the Ultra Shrimp. Both new foods and both providing great user feedback

The Ultra Clam combined with Ultra Min S making a paste food has been proved in one week of use to extend polyp length and clam colouration, in medium term use, growth rates are significant combined wth health benefits and decease fighting ability.

The Ultra Shrimp has strong growth and colour enhancers, the food is also very digestable giving even the most finicky feeder excellent nutrients.

So on with the freebies :)

I have here

10 x sample bags of Ultra Spriulina
10 x sample bags of Ulta Health
10 x sample bags of Ulta food colour
10 x sample bags of Ultra foods from the range

so email me at sales@aqua-digital.com with your address and we will send you a smaple from the selected range and we will post out the sample to you all for free, these are 10gram samples so not that small!

DO NOT pm me please :(

Always something on offer from Aqua Digital :mrgreen: