PDA

View Full Version : What a day..

Hairytank
09-30-2008, 03:00 AM
Well it has been one of those days on the reef...If I had a shark in the tank I am sure I would have been bitten.

1) Still trying to figure out how a sea hare the size of a baseball manages to squeeze his head through the milimetre slots on my powerhead intake...:sad:
At least I managed to remove it from the tank before it went Chernobyl and made a mess of the tank.

2) My Tunze Osmolator fell off the velcro and into the top off water bucket...Hmm not great placement of the ATO unit. :redface: I am trying to dry it off and am praying it will still work.

I know we all make mistakes in this hobby, but do I have to make them all...:lol:

slakker
09-30-2008, 03:28 AM
I have those every so often too... It reminds me of the classic Homer Simpson line... "why do all those things that happen to stoopid people always happens to me?!" Hahhahahaha...

Hairytank
09-30-2008, 03:55 AM
Well, it turns out to be a not so expensive lesson after all... A hairdryer and some pretty hefty cursing managed to get the ATO working again.

Hey Slakker..did you just call me Stoopid? hahaha:lol:

Another favorite
"I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T! I mean S-M-A-R-T..." Homer J.S.

slakker
09-30-2008, 04:03 AM
Hahahhaa... no, just that's what I think of when I have those days... Homer is the king!