pm sent

scorpio73
09-29-2008, 04:14 AM
pm d

Nexus13
09-29-2008, 04:43 AM
Hey Dan,

why are you shutting down?!

i'm interested in the Open brain. when could i come by?

Boomboy
09-29-2008, 08:13 PM
ok because i got of responces, i am going to go as, first pms then first come first serve, due to that fact that internet selling falls through alot. i live in stony plain, if that doesnt work for some people. and for the people that come if you buy more corals i will give discounts.

The-new-guy
09-29-2008, 09:19 PM
pm'd

Boomboy
09-30-2008, 02:16 AM
really great to meet you the-new guy (tad) sorry for those who wanted it but it was already sold, first come first serve, its hard to sell stuff online , falls through alot. i apologize for those who wanted them. just remember there are always frags and its better for us to grow and sell then to take them from the ocean.

Murminator
09-30-2008, 04:05 AM
ok because i got of responces, i am going to go as, first pms then first come first serve, due to that fact that internet selling falls through alot. i live in stony plain, if that doesnt work for some people. and for the people that come if you buy more corals i will give discounts.

So I PM you reguarding an item you tell me to come by to pick up tonight you give me your address and phone number to call you I call you at 2:30 this afternoon to arrange for the pick up between 7-730 tonight. Pm you back reguarding our phone conversation and give you my phone number. Drive from Sherwood Park to the southwest end of Stony Plain I have your address but forgot you number cannot find your address thought maybe I wrote it down wrong stop at 2 houses on your cresent ask them they don't know who you are. Call a friend to log in under my name and get your number call you and you tell me "it's long gone????" WTF???...I say "I called you this aft and had prearranged time for pick up" you tell me "well ya lots of people pmed me about it". Thats when I hung up.......thats when your neighbor pointed out your cavalier parked on the corner...but but wife wouldn't let me pay you a visit :wink:
So thanks for selling the coral out from under me, wasting my evening, and worst of all wasting my gas to and from there...remember karma's a bitch

So all be warned of the shady dealings practices this guy has

Ryan_Lap
09-30-2008, 05:11 AM
Oh I have had that happen before. What a kick in the balls...

Boomboy
09-30-2008, 10:35 PM
murminator, i remembered you call, i dont like the way you try and brand me like that, i said that i had someone coming for the openbrain and you said that you wanted both, and i said GIVE ME A CALL BEFORE YOU COME, but you didnt you just came, and i already sold them, i didnt say they were sold to you, i said that they were being sold and that i would let you know what is left, when you CALLED ME,, we had that discussion over the phone, so how about you take your attitude somewhere else, not my fault you didnt follow the instructions. i really dont appreciate it at all. very offended, i let everyone know what was going on. oh and i dont own a cavalier

ILIKECOUGARS
10-01-2008, 03:31 AM
I agree with Murminator. When I pm someone for livestock that they are selling, to make arrangments for pick up, you should not have to race over there to beat other buyers. "First pm's then first come first serve." This does not make any sense to me.
Just a note, I called to know if the item that I was interest in are still available and they were but other buyers were on there way also, I was told if I beat them there I could have it. This is were FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE comes into play.
I decided to stay home, because I didn't want to waste my time, and gas to find out that it was sold to somebody before me.

Murminator
10-01-2008, 04:34 AM
I didn't label you you labeled yourself

09-28-2008, 02:47 PM
Murminator
Member Join Date: Oct 2004

I'll take the brain

Yesterday, 02:27 PM
Boomboy
Member Join Date: Feb 2008

Re: Brain

the address here is ** glenwood cres, stony plain. the number is ***-9138, ask for dan thats me, if you could pick it up monday that would be great. have a good night.

Yesterday, 02:33 PM
Boomboy
Member Join Date: Feb 2008

call before you come just incase, its gone, to save you the trip.

I did call you... within 15min of the message and confimed what I was picking up and what time I would be there and you said that was ok...nothing was said that it was 1st come 1st served after I confirmed on a time

Yesterday, 04:14 PM
Murminator
Member Join Date: Oct 2004

Just to follow up from my phone call i'll be there between 7-730 my number is ***-5**4

I can honestly say I have had probably 100 or more buying and selling transactions with members of Canreef and they have all gone almost seemless sure there will always be the odd hicup reguarding times and such.But I have never had anyone welsh on a pickup or had anyone sold anything out from under me. Me not getting it doesn't bother me I honestly had no idea where i was going to put it I was going to shuffle some brains around between tanks and maybe sell a green one off. What PO'D me is how it was handled you knew what I was coming for what time i would be there and you had my number what more do you want?
How it should of been handled 1st PM'er get 1st kick if terms cannot be reached between the 2 then it goes on to PM'er #2 and so on and so I would not have bothered if it was a here is my address and phone number to everyone and have a drag race to my house 1st one here gets it. You posted for sale no takers you bumped it I thought what the hell i could use another brain. I would have been better off buying from J&L spend the $32 and having it shipped rather than $20 and god only knows how much diesel I burnt from Sherwood park to Stony Plain and back
Well I guess I learned my lesson I will only buy or help out from the more reputable members that I know and trust

midgetwaiter
10-01-2008, 06:05 AM
Too much drama not enough llama.

http://www.jaunted.com/files/3873/LlamaTeeth.jpg

That's better