PDA

View Full Version : Ordering livestock

m_wonnacott
09-25-2008, 04:40 PM
Where do people recomend ordering livestock from online? I am located in Ontario. Particularly for CUC. Just curious as to what shipping costs and stoff are live versus trying to get everything at once from a LFS and having to order them in.

scuglass
09-25-2008, 05:15 PM
http://canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=140

Try supporting the vendors here. Many have stellar reviews... while others have more to be desired. Try searching vendor names as well or pming members.

If you want SPS Id check coral master for sure.... Ive had nothing but great service and great corals from him (snappy).

wickedfrags
09-25-2008, 05:57 PM
Should you ever find yourself in the Oakville area feel free to come by my place. That being said I also ship. Also, there are more saltwater stores in Toronto, than well anywhere I know of, maybe make a day of it if you are not local.

Where do people recomend ordering livestock from online? I am located in Ontario. Particularly for CUC. Just curious as to what shipping costs and stoff are live versus trying to get everything at once from a LFS and having to order them in.

m_wonnacott
09-25-2008, 06:04 PM
Trying to remember now where oakville is. Will have to google or map quest it. I make my way up to barrie ever few months so depending on where it is can always make a detour. Do you sell live rock at all? Just looking for a few nice pieces to seed all the reef rock that is currently in the fresh water tank( don't worry no copper has ever been used). How much do you carry in the way of softies and LPS? Since this will be my goal for corals as they are my favorites.

m_wonnacott
09-25-2008, 06:07 PM
Wow just checking out your site and you have some nice stuff and prices are good as well will definatly be checking it out even more when I start up and start getting my corals

wickedfrags
09-25-2008, 06:49 PM
Thanks! Should you ever make it into the Toronto area let me know, I can provide you with a list of all the stores. I do not sell live rock, but many of the local stores do (corals on the site are part of my personal collection, I sell them as they outgrow their alotted space!). So no I am not a store really...

Wow just checking out your site and you have some nice stuff and prices are good as well will definatly be checking it out even more when I start up and start getting my corals

m_wonnacott
09-25-2008, 06:54 PM
Cool will keep that in mind like I said I am in barrie ever couple month since my inlaws are there and I am at the big als there all the time Love that store. So stoping in To on the way home is an option to. You have more very nice corals. I love the frogspawn that you have listed on there right now. I wish i could sell my pet snakes faster so I can get things started on the tank since it is prity well all planed out now.