PDA

View Full Version : It's good to be back!!!

SeaSerpant
09-22-2008, 02:04 PM
WOW it's great to be back. I haven't been on for a long time since school started and i forgot all about this forum, (sorry) I've had a hell of a time thinking about this hobby. I've had to settle with fw aquariums because i didn't have a job (at the time) and the sw hobby was a wee bit to expensive. Now i have a job (ever heard of bens meats, it's in edmonton) and a great wage. I have 2 fw aquariums (one 120g and one 3g) and it's about time i got a sw aquarium after all that planning. I hope to get one on or after my birthday (november 26) as a present to myself. My parents think it will get in the way of my education but it is only one more aquarium . Sorry if i just totally blocked anyone out when i left but i've been really busy with everything else. The sw aquarium will be a simple ten gallon aquarium, i have a few ideas of how i want it to be.

A. One large anemone, 2 clownfish and maybe some other kind of fish/invertebrate that can survive and anemone (maybe a carpet anemone or bubble tip)

B. All frogspawn and hammerhead corals and assorted fish

C. Mix and match everything

I hope i have a great time on this forum again and have a nice aquarium.

Talk to you guys later
SeaSerpant

JDigital
09-22-2008, 05:15 PM
Welcome back...

I voted Anemone/Clownfish tank... I find they never get old, and it should help keep some of the costs down associated with the tank.

Ken
09-22-2008, 06:16 PM
Tell your parents the aquarium is an education itself. Welcome back to a fantastik hobby. By the way what is bens meat, a butcher shop? Regards Ken

SeaSerpant
09-22-2008, 10:19 PM
Tell your parents the aquarium is an education itself. Welcome back to a fantastik hobby. By the way what is bens meat, a butcher shop? Regards Ken
Ya that's almost exactly what it is. But i guess you would only know it if your in edmonton, (maybe i should add that:redface:)

Thanks for your guy's votes and everything
SeaSerpant

ElGuappo
09-22-2008, 10:33 PM
my clowns are in a 10 right now. they are in there with a torch ans hairy mushies. they host in both. they may also host in toadstool. just some other low light hosts to consider.

dsaundry
09-23-2008, 01:14 AM
Welcome back kiddo...:biggrin:

SeaSerpant
09-23-2008, 01:42 AM
Thanks Guys. I'm thinking about the main coral being one similar to an anemone but not one so that i can have more of an assortment of fish.

Thanks again
SeaSerpant