PDA

View Full Version : Ora Sps

wayner
09-20-2008, 03:06 AM
Where does one get ORA pieces in Canada?, just wondering if they make it here.

christyf5
09-20-2008, 03:51 AM
I think that if they do indeed make it to Canada they do it quietly via thermos :razz:

wayner
09-20-2008, 04:30 AM
Ah, I see, the old thermos trick, have to remember that when I'm in Florida,:biggrin:, but can't a LFS that brings in SPS all the time from wherever, just place an order with ORA and bring in what ORA has available., that's if ORA will ship outside the U.S., that I'm not sure of.

christyf5
09-20-2008, 04:32 AM
Well ORA ships fish, I'm not quite sure why they don't ship corals. They have some pretty awesome clams as well. Likely they do ship but by the time you factor in how much they charge and the cites permit and such maybe its too pricey or perhaps they don't like to do cites. Who knows??

Red Coral Aquariums
09-20-2008, 03:32 PM
Well ORA ships fish, I'm not quite sure why they don't ship corals. They have some pretty awesome clams as well. Likely they do ship but by the time you factor in how much they charge and the cites permit and such maybe its too pricey or perhaps they don't like to do cites. Who knows??

Correct Christy. To bring Coral, Seahorses from the US requires a Cities permit. It takes an application process which could take a week +. ORA is hesitant to HOLD corals that are destined for Canada (for this time period) pending this process especially when they barely keep up with their US demand. It also makes their products very expensive in Canada.

Kevin