PDA

View Full Version : Parting out 150G system

rickjames
09-17-2008, 02:45 PM
I have shut down my tank and am parting out my system. I have the following available:

-5'X2'X2' 150 Gallon Seastar tank with white stand and matching white canopy. The tank is center braced and drilled in the bottom with one corner overflow. It also has one side drilled with a bulkhead that can be used for recirculation. The tank is 5 years old.
Comes with a 75 Gallon sump rigged with all baffles and a top off valve, as well as a 40 Gallon water barrel for fresh water storage.
-Also includes light rack equipped with 2X400W MH fixtures + ballasts with PFO reflectors and 2X 48" actinics. Lots of spare but used MH bulbs in 20K and 10K.
Comes with a complete power box with 8 switched outlets and a bunch of timers to automate everthing.
All together I would like 1100$ for my system, but I will consider parting the lighting from the tank if someone is interested in either.
(pictures to come).

-ASM G4X protein skimmer. 3 years old. Comes with Sedra 9000 needle wheel pump and added gate valve modification. A couple of the plastic tabs that hold the collection cup on are broken but the cup still connects tightly to the neck portion and never caused a problem. 240$

- Tunze Turbelle stream 6080. 100$
- Tunze Turbelle stream 6100 , single controller + photocell. 200$
- Kalk reactor. AE brand from Ocean Aquatics, with maxijet pump. 100$
- Coralife 1/6 hp Aqua Chill Chiller. Used 2 years, kept my tank at 80 or under no problem. 350$
- Calcium reactor, 10lb CO2 tank + regulator. Calcium reactor is cast acrylic with eheim 1048 pump. Downdraft configuration, tube size is about 18"X4" ID. Tank is aluminum, regulator includes bubble counter (solenoid has been disabled). The 1/2" fitting on the pump output needs to be replaced (I had it siliconed as one thread is broke). 220$

- Little Giant 5-MD-SC water pump. Runs high pressure with ~1200GPH. 50$

PM me if you are interested in anything. I will add pictures once I upload them. Can arrange for pickup in Victoria, would deliver the tank on to Victoria as well, and will ship the smaller items if interested.

Aquattro
09-17-2008, 03:46 PM
Brennan, sorry to hear you're shutting down. But you started a family, so that's like another expensive hobby!!

Sent a PM for a couple of things....

Aquattro
09-17-2008, 04:11 PM
Also, after talking about 400w in another thread, I believe the ballasts you're using are the Son Agros? At least were...are these still the same? These are THE ballasts for running 400w Radium bulbs

rickjames
09-17-2008, 10:31 PM
Yeah I am giving up one baby for another. And you are correct I have the same ballasts, sun agros.

rickjames
09-19-2008, 12:10 AM
Added pictures of tank and sump. I am almost done cleaning the tank!