PDA

View Full Version : Pisces has salt again?!

MikeP
09-15-2008, 08:27 PM
I was killing some time at lunch today and went into Pisces, a store I visited all the time when I had my fresh water tank. It seems like Pisces has been saying for years that they would be getting 'back' into salt (I think they were one on the first stores in Calgary to carry salt). Well they have finally done it. They had a couple nano display tanks going and part of one isle was set up for salt. There wasn't really anything other than some rock and softie corals but they are supposed to get in a livestock shippment soon.

Anyway, I thought I should pass this along :)

**edit** I just saw the previous thread on this. Opps I guess I should look a little closer before I post.:redface:

Trigger Man
09-15-2008, 08:40 PM
More places to visit and check out sw fish, nothing wrong with that. Went to Big Als today, nothing really worth while for livestock, but they are having a sale on tanks.

Pier Pressure
09-16-2008, 04:29 PM
Yeah we went to Big Als, too, and did not find a lot of livestock or anything. Pretty disappointing so far, but they are getting a lot of tanks full of live rock so give it a couple of months and I bet they will have a lot more!